Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

You have to allow minumum 6-12 months after Sleeve for Mommy Makeover.

1. judy79
    judy79
    How many will be having it done, or concider having the Mommy Makeover. Can I just get a count, like a yes, no or maybe? Thanks in advance ladies
  2. judy79
    judy79
    My answer:

YES!!!!!
  3. AmandaL
    AmandaL
    Stupid question...what's the mommy makeover?
  4. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Yes

@AmandaL its a series of procedures to tight your skin up, etc. Judy will be able to explain it better since she has been doing her homework.
  5. slim_again
    slim_again
    Judy, did you find a reasonably priced doc in Mexico for this and what's included? I haven't had my kids yet, will wait at least a year after my sleeve but I plan on getting a boob lift/reduction and inner thigh lipo!
  6. cassandra
    cassandra
    Yes
  7. ashlie
    ashlie
    Maybe...
  8. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Yes, I do. Not sure how many months after though. It all depends on how long it will take me to lose and when to have our probably last (3rd kid), than I for sure will want the "mommy makeover". I got to say though, girls I have had a tummy tuck before, seven years ago, and the first three days are HEEEEELLL. The pain is so bad I cant even compare it to childbirth (which I had natural both times). So I am a little worried about how long I will get to stay in Mexico after the TT before traveling back home because that would have to be ROUGH! :/
  9. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Yes
  10. suelala
    suelala
    Yes, definitely.
  11. euvette
    euvette
    Yes
  12. traceylwest
    traceylwest
    I am not one of Dr. Q's but understand he is pretty good with MMO. So I'm a YES
  13. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    If you are in the Facebook group I have listed all the Plastic Surgery Procedures and what they entitle which are most common after WLS. If your not in the group and just want the information please email me and I can send you a copy, we are working on the pamphlet for Plastic Surgery now. I am the Bariatric Coordinator but will be co-coordinating with Plastics as well.
  14. judy79
    judy79
    The Mommy Makeover is Tummy Tuck, Boob lift and implant (any size) and the 5 point lipo. In love handles, upper back fat, and tummy area. I have a price for that already. Please go to the Plastics group! I have not had the Sleeve yet, but I plan on having many procedures!!!

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/g...-hospital.html
  15. ashlie
    ashlie
    @judy79 is there anything about arms? I feel like that is probably one spot I get worried about.
  16. judy79
    judy79
    The arms aren't included. The arm lift is $3100 by its self because of it being such a tough procedure. but in a package deal you can get better deals. I am gonna work hard on my triceps, that arm lift is no joke!

The Mommy Makeover only includes a 5 point lipo, Tummy Tuck, and Breast lift and Implants. And am doing a special for the first 10 who make $500 deposit for the price of $6200 (including hotel, and valet, and massages) even if you don't know when you are having it, your price will be locked in! Will need 5 days- 1 week recovery.
  17. AmandaL
    AmandaL
    I will definitely be getting it done...I just need to have my surgery first!