Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Getting emotional

1. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I'm getting sleeved on thursday in mexico by dr Quinones, my flight leaves tomorrow at 21:40 from South africa so this is the last night for me before I leave. I was doing fine the whole time but this afternoon I got a bit emotional for the first time when my granny and sister prayed for me. The first time I cried before surgery. Just the thought of leaving to another country and leaving my daughter who is 4 and fiance behind that is really hard for me and I know tomorrow won't be easy. I hate goodbyes
  2. tia1971
    tia1971
    I wish you well. I am considering Dr. Quinones and I am so nerves about what my final decision will be so I will like to know your whole experience.
  3. Caseyj794
    Caseyj794
    I'm so feeling similiar today...2 more nights at home for me and then I'm headed your way!!! It's gonna be great, and since I'll be there
    You'll have someone to laught at!!!
  4. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    I also went through this. By the time I got to the clinic, everything went so fast I had no chance to be nervous! You will do great. Keep us posted your progress!
  5. slim_again
    slim_again
    I'll be there on Saturday seeing you guys leave with smiles on your faces. Chin up Smitlien, you'll do fine! Keep your minds busy with all of the positives that this is going to give us. I can't wait to be less than I've weighed in 15 years by June. This is the year for big positive changes.
  6. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Thanks guys I feel much better. You really inspire me and it helps to know that I'm not the only 1 feeling emotional and that its ok to be nervous, worried, excited, sad and happy at the same time! I will update you on my journey!
  7. DragonsLoard
    Smitlien I can tell you that Stacy was feeling all the same things you are it normal. Eddie is really good about calling you. He called Stacy while she was still on the plane.
  8. BettysGirl
    BettysGirl
    Ill be there too I Will make you laugh and remind you how good you are going to look and feel in a few short months. Don't b scared b excited!!!
  9. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    You all will feel right at home with Dr. Qinones and his team!!! They are wonderful!!