Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Stacy's Post-op update!!

1. DragonsLoard
    Here is an update on how Stacy is doing so far. As the time of this post Stacy is 15 hours post-op. She has had minimal nausea and almost no gas pain. Yes there is pain but what Stacy thinks is making her recovery a little ruff so far is that she really has not been able to sleep post-op due to her not being able to get comfortable and the pain meds she is getting in her IV don’t seem to have much effect on her. Stacy has had multiple surgeries in the past and pain meds don’t have the same effect on her that they do with most people. We are hoping when Dr. Quinones comes to see her this morning he will give her something to help her sleep. They just allowed Stacy to take a shower, changed her bandages and gave her some ice chips. She says they are the BEST ice chips she has ever had Can't wait for her to be home tomorrow night!!!!
    Bill
  2. slim_again
    slim_again
    Thanks for the update!
  3. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Let he know we're thinking of her!! Thanks for the update, hope you're doing alright with your Stacy away Bill...she'll be back soon enough!!
  4. DragonsLoard
    Thanks FreeSpirit and I will.... All I can say is THANK GOD for Skype!!!!!! It's been great being able to video talk with her while she has been in Tijuana. PS if you have Sprint for your cellphone You will NOT have service at the hotel or at Santa Fe. Well called Sprint back in Dec and gave them the Tijuana zip code and were told that she would have service.... Well Sprint you were WRONG
  5. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    I'm glad to hear she is doing well! Dr. Quinones is the best!
  6. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Wow, thank you so much for the update Bill! We are thinking of her! So glad to hear she is going well! Keep us updated.
  7. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Bill I am so happy to hear that she is doing better. Thanks for posting for her!!
  8. DragonsLoard
    Thank you all for the kind words Stacy should be home around midnight tomorrow night and I am sure within a few days she will to post a detailed account of her experience, which should be easy to do considering that we have been in touch with each other every few hours and I've been taking notes.
    Thanks again for your kind words!!!
    Bill
  9. DragonsLoard
    WOW its been a LONG 4 days but I am doing the HAPPY dance right now, Stacy should be home in 6 hours!!!!