Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

People's expierence with the Opti Fast program Pre-Op

1. Wsprurname71
    Wsprurname71
    Just curious how everyone did with the Optifast pre-op diet? I start mine on January 21st and I'm really worried about it.
  2. wpage
    wpage
    It wasn't the worst experience of my life, but it ranks right up there, lol! You just have to look at it as one more step on your journey. Pleasant, no...but quite necessary. Don't worry about it those 2 weeks will come and go before you know it, the first 2 days are the worst, get through those and you'll be fine.
  3. DollHouseKiera
    DollHouseKiera
    Taste is very subjective, but personally. I couldn't deal with the vanilla shakes at all. Nothing I added to them made them even close to palatable. The chocolate and strawberry shakes were okay, but none were "delicious." It helps to add extracts or sugar-free Torani syrups to them.

The center where I bought mine would not take returns, so if you bought a flavor you didn't like you were stuck with them. A rather expensive mistake.

Best of luck to you.
  4. sweetee1213630
    sweetee1213630
    I had chocolate only. It wasn't horrible. But I will say the second week was harder than the first week for me. I was tired of the shakes. I did also buy the bars. The fruit ones w/ yogurt on the bottom were not bad. Chrias let me exchange for a different flavor but won't give your money back if you have leftover. They also let me buy 1 weeks worth then went back in to get more. I still have like 4 boxes of vanilla left that I didn't use. You'll do fine, its more mental than anything else.
  5. Wsprurname71
    Wsprurname71
    Thank you for the replies, it truly does help! I'm sure some of my worry comes because I have two small children that still must eat even if I can't!! Sweetee, I signed the paper that said no returns from Chrias...lol. I hope you are all doing well and Thank you again