Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Taking everyone in this group on my sleeve journey no filter

1. sobiato
    sobiato
    I'm taking EVERYONE in this group along with me on my SLEEVE JOURNEY from beginning to end, I will be posting step by step NO FILTER, starting from my plane ride 2mrrw 01/10/2013. I will be posting in great detail (pics of van, driver, crossing the border, the facility, surgery video, room EVERYTHING), so sit back, get some popcorn & get ready to get step by step first hand information
  2. DragonsLoard
    LOL, Have a safe trip and I'll see you at Santa Fe Saturday morning... Too bad popcorn is not on my pre-op diet..
  3. AmandaL
    AmandaL
    Awesome! Can't wait to hear everything! Good luck and safe travels!!!
  4. suelala
    suelala
    So happy for you!
  5. lindmar
    lindmar
    Yay - I'm going next week so will tune in. Popcorn? I want popcorn.
  6. judy79
    judy79
    I got the popcorn, can't wait to hear your journey
  7. euvette
    euvette
    Congrats lady!
  8. cassandra
    cassandra
    passing lucky 777 on to u..Goodluck
  9. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Wow, that will be cool!! Even though I had my sleeve I am going with you!!
  10. zmdh39
    I can't wait to hear how everything goes for you. Hey, if their is any of that information you would feel comfortable sharing with me to put on Dr. Quinones site, please let me know. If you prefer not to it is totally understandable...either way, I am so excited for you, and can't wait to hear how it goes!
  11. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    Cool. Can't wait to see every detail! woohoo!
    BTW - zmdh39 - Can we get a video of our surgery? I know someone said that they had a video, but can't remember who or what dr. Just wondering. ttyl, sheryl
  12. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Woohoo I'm so happy foe you! Good luck with your surgery! I'm getting sleeved next week
  13. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Congrats :-)
  14. sobiato
    sobiato
    I forgot to mention this is a Photo Documentary, I can't seem to add photos here, so I started my photo documentary on the private FB page I hope yall are apart if that group as well 2 pics up already, if anyone knows how I can add photos in my post post on here please advise
  15. sobiato
    sobiato
    NO.FILTER, If it happens you will see it through my photos, join the Fb page so you can literally see my journey!!!!
  16. zmdh39
    Hey Sheryl, to be honest that is a question that you should probably ask India, or pheonixrise, I honestly have no clue lol, I am just the computer geek that is building the website. I can tell you that I didn't ask for one with my surgery, therefore I didn't get one, really wish I had asked.
  17. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Hhow do I join the fb page
  18. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    In case you haven't already asked about the video. Yes, you can. I talked to Henry about it and he said that you can request one.