Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sad Day

1. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    The IRS just made a announcement that due to the new tax laws you won't be able to file taxes until Jan, 30th... As all of you know I plan on paying for my surgery with my tax money... Now I might have to reschedule I wanna cry
  2. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    I'm depending on the same thing. I know the dissapointment of having to cancel, as this is my second time to schedule my surgery. Good luck.
  3. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Good luck 2 you 2
  4. sobiato
    sobiato
    cheer up, India is working on something for people that are using their tax money to have surgery, if this is the case make sure you answer her Facebook post regarding your date, username, & deposit, it will be in your favor
  5. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    This is how i was planning on having my procedure as well. This is very upsetting!
  6. cassandra
    cassandra
    Hopefully my taxes will be back by march...i alway fill in the end of jan or beginnning of feb...should be ok praying..
  7. cassandra
    cassandra
    @cpj17 my tax guy told me JAN 30 IS for BUSSINESS AND CORPORATION not for indiviusal.sorry dont know how to spell it lol...
  8. DragonsLoard
    WASHINGTON — Following the January tax law changes made by Congress under the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA), the Internal Revenue Service announced today it plans to open the 2013 filing season and begin processing individual income tax returns on Jan. 30

You can read it here
    IRS Plans Jan. 30 Tax Season Opening For 1040 Filers
  9. Irmice
    Irmice
    I was waiting for my taxes too. This is so dissappointing.
    Lets hope for the best.
  10. judy79
    judy79
    Sorry ladies:/ I know how it feels to have to wait longer (since June). But we will get there!!!
  11. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I just saw this on a web page...It brought up my spirits a little bit so I thought I would share!

"About 120 million individual taxpayers will be able to file Jan. 30, the IRS says, most people will get their refunds on time"
  12. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    sobiato, what did India say? And where is this post on Fb? I haven't heard anything about that, and would like to find out more.
  13. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    It's on the Dr. Quinones Pre and post surgery facebook site
  14. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Thanks ladies.... My surgery was planned for Feb28 I don't think my money will be here on time
  15. Langdon06
    Langdon06
    Hello all I am a tax preparer and although the date was pushed back to begin the filing season once it starts the IRS doesn't anticipate any delays in processing so if you file on the 1st day Jan 30 your taxes should be back between Feb 8-15... I know my clients checks or direct deposits usually come in the week after the IRS accepts their return... Hope this helps
  16. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I like to hear positive things...thank you Langdon06
  17. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Yes thank you @Langdon06.... Langdon06 I have a tax question can I send you a PM
  18. kittvalley
    kittvalley
    Me too....getting anxious and impatient. My taxes will be funding the surgery as well. I'm planning in 3/5 for surgery, sooner if taxes ae back, but not holding my breath.