Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anxious to learn more

1. mimi53
    mimi53
    Hello fellow Dallasites, I am new to the forum today and I'm anxious to learn as much as possible about the entire gastric sleeve process. I haven't had surgery yet but I am attending a seminar on Wednesday night. I want to be sure I select the right surgeon. Does anyone have a recommendation that I should either consider or definately stay away from?
  2. Dena
    Dena
    My surgery is on Monday. You might want to look into Dr. Kim in Southlake. I have had a great experience so far with his office and staff. Look into his credentials. He's very well respected. You can check out his webite at Bariatric Weight Loss LAP-BAND Gastric Bypass Surgery Dallas Ft Worth TX. Good luck with your research and decision making. For me that's been the most difficult part of the journey thus far. I have spent hours and hours reading everything I could get my hands on but the plus side is that I'm a day away from surgery and I'm calm and confident. Good luck.
  3. mimi53
    mimi53
    Thanks Dena! I actually decided on Dr. Nicholson in Plano. He's close and he has a comprehensive program. My surgery date is November 1st and I'm really excited!
  4. flowergirl
    flowergirl
    Mimi-
    How are you doing? Did the surgery go okay for you? I hope you are not having any problems. Let me know how it goes.
    Lisa