Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Nov 19 Dr. Almanza, hey you guys, we need an update.

1. Ranch Nurse
    Ranch Nurse
    Okay, so it is a new year, and for ALL of us a new us! I am down 32 pounds and feel SO MUCH BETTER already. How are you doing?

Christmas (I don't like to say Holidays) and New Year and yes even my Birthday were great! Had a wonderful 11 days off. Don and I truly enjoyed this time together! Now am back to work, glad to be back in a routine albeit a busy routine.

I've talked to Tom and Jarold (sp) a couple of times, have messaged Sarah, Ashlee, Mindy and Kelli, Lynn, and have heard from Jenn but have not heard from the rest of you guys. I felt we formed a bond while there, hoping we don't dissolve. Tell us how you are doing, are you struggling with anything? I am struggling with getting enough fluids in but have found that crystal lite tea is my new friend! Seems it is the best way to get my water in.

Have your tastes changed? Do you have new vices? What has changed in your life since our surgery?

Come on, let us hear from you! I miss you all!!!
  2. MindyMorales
    MindyMorales
    Hi I hope everyone is feeling as great as I am. I am down 60 lbs.so far, and feeling pretty darn good. I will say I did hit a serious stall for a few weeks, and I was very uptight about it. But I've heard that its part of the process and I should get used to it. I did post some 2 mo. post op pictures on my profile. And would like to hear from the rest of you guys, how you're feeling, your WL progress, any issues, pictures, any thing please share...
  3. bscastaneda
    bscastaneda
    Hi EVERYONE!!!! Didnt even know this group was created, so glad it is...I am down 72lbs now and feeling amazing!! I must admit my eating habbits could be better. I try and focus on my protein but since I completely stopped drinking my protein like 2 months ago I only eat about 50g-60g of protein a day and the rest is just basically anything I guess. I dont work out more than 3 days a week because I am sooooo beat after work but Im working on it! I really miss all of you guys! Anyone know of some sort of reunion for 2013? It be fun.
  4. aquilazion
    aquilazion
    I've only lost about 30lbs , don't know why I'm kinda going slow with this but health wise I do feel better able to keep up with my grandkids, I hope to keep loosing more weight so I can go for my mommy make over.
  5. MissouriJen
    MissouriJen
    ok.... I have lost 51 pounds and keep on yo-yoing between 203-196!! So aggrevating! I am not exercising, true. I know I don't drink enough water. I have to get off my arse and do what I'm supposed to, to get past this stall. It's been 3-4 months now! That is long enough. Although, I will say that I'm extremely happy that I have gone from a size 18 to a 12-14. Brenda.... you look like a different person, girl!!!