Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

3 weeks out

1. Suso
    Suso
    Just wanted to hi to fellow Aussies. I am 3 weeks today since surgery and feeling great. Lost 14.5kg (4 before surgery) and hoping to progress to soft foods tonight after appointment with dietician. Already at least one size smaller in clothes so feeling motivated. Hope everyone else is doing well.
  2. fridge70
    fridge70
    Congrats on your start and keep positive only good times ahead
  3. Laura Jai
    Laura Jai
    Congrats!! How has the pain been for the last 3 weeks??
  4. SaguaroSanctuary
    SaguaroSanctuary
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Suso, I have to agree with the others here, its all great from here on in. Don't forget to take photos of the scale readings as you hit your milestones. I also did a photo shoot every month so looking back you can see the BIG difference. My first sleeversary is coming up on 30th Jan and I've had a photo book made of my journey. Just amazing! I also took my measurements as well as the photos. Keep some of your BIG CLOTHES and you too can take those funny photos of you standing in ONE LEG HOLE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SHORTS!!!! Doing things like this make your months just fly and before you know it, your there!!!!! Keep us posted!!!! Sharon
  5. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    Yay....Congrats. It is all so easy now. Take it easy on the food side of things, be kind to yourself and enjoy finding the "New You" xxxcoralxxx
  6. ozzi69
    ozzi69
    Great. The fun has only began. Just don't expect much from eating, it might take few more weeks to get used to, and remember to chew well. Good luck!
  7. Suso
    Suso
    Thanks everyone. I haven't really had much pain at all. I stopped pain meds about a week after surgery and haven't had pain except for the odd muscle twinge in my stomach area. I actually have more muscle pain in my back - I think a combination of doing little (still on holidays) and maybe posture change as a lot of my weight has come off my stomach area. Saw some work colleagues yesterday, first time in a month (no-one knows I had surgery) and they all commented on my weight loss - made me feel great.
  8. Truebody
    Truebody
    Hi there - I've just joined the site. Really glad to hear about your successful surgery - I'm still in the research stage.
  9. Veronic
    Veronic
    Hi all Im 4 weeks after surgery feeling great, was given the go ahead by surgeon Dr Loi, to go to gym n train hard. ive lost 10.5 kilos at least one dress size down, hope going to the gym will help me loose more! Had probs with constipation still having them i think its all the protein....lol eating very little but often. Best decision ive ever made do not regret it...