Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Clarification

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Okay you all I wanted to clarify something, I made a post about a Dr. Pedro Kuri who had a death last year in May 2012. I know many of you were concerned it was Dr. Quinones but it was not. I had posted the thread before i had surgery. Remind you i had surgery in July of 2012, and I would not go to a surgeon who had a death in May to preform my own surgery a few months later. I made the post so people would be aware of that doctor when they were doing their research. Many people say they do research but I know better and i try to help people do the best research possible despite what doctor they choose. I honestly really know how little research is available and I TRY MY BEST TO GIVE EVERYONE AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS SURGERY, SO THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE. As much as i know Dr. Q is a great doctor, and think EVERYONE should go to him for all he offers at his price, I just want everyone to get the surgery. I know how much of a blessing this can be and want everyone to have that life change i had. If you have any questions let me know. INDIA PSC