Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just scheduled a chemical peel!

1. Socaldixiegal
    Socaldixiegal
    So, eliminating some of my post-surgical boredom by having a chemical peel the week I'll be doing VSG. Surgery on Monday. Peel on Wednesday. Cool.
  2. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    Very cool and great idea!!
  3. Socaldixiegal
    Socaldixiegal
    really good price too!
  4. barrbdoll
    barrbdoll
    Awesome!! Let us know how it goes!!!! I sooooo want to get the PRP done and maybe some botox for my forehead lines... Not sure when I will be going back though...
  5. BeccaDawn
    BeccaDawn
    How much is the peel? I was considering it since I will be there for a week...
  6. Socaldixiegal
    Socaldixiegal
    I'm also there for the week so this helps fill time! They told me $130 which is an amazing price for a peel! I was told to call Gloria, their coordinator, at 866-376-7849 ext 85. She's doing all the timing coordination as to exactly when it will done in conjunction with the daily visit to OCC for post-care.

The PRP kinda grossed me out!
  7. BeccaDawn
    BeccaDawn
    That is a great price! I'm going to check into it for sure! Any idea how many days you look burned? I have to fly all the way back to MI, and also don't want to scare my 3 kids! Lol!
  8. Socaldixiegal
    Socaldixiegal
    It varies based on the depth of the peel. Very light is 2 - 3 days; medium a week or two; deep can be 3 - 4 weeks. And varies on individual.