Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Vitamins?

1. manda0785
    manda0785
    Hi guys. What type of vitamins or multi vitamins do you take since having your surgery?
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    It is in the post op instructions
  3. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Any particular brands??
  4. judy79
    judy79
    They have some on the site where you buy Unjury protein powder. I think Ill go with that. Let me know if you find out something else that is needed??
  5. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I just re-read the Post op instructions and it looks like only Multivitamins and Calcuim need to be taken? Is that correct I know with Dr. Almanza it required atleast 4 different ones....Multivitamin, Calcuim, B-12,and Iron.
  6. DragonsLoard
    I know that I'll be taking post-op Sublingual B Complex daily ( As per Dr Q's recommendation), Flintstones Complete Children's Chewable Vitamin once daily, Citracal Plus Vitamin D Petites 3 time a day, Biotin and I'll also be taking Sublingual B-12 one per day... I plan on having my PCP do my blood work in 3 monthts.
  7. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    What are the other pills for? Are the other pills something Dr Q recommended while you were down there? I wanted to get all the vitamins before my date, but I am not sure what all I should purchase...
  8. DragonsLoard
    @amberbates, I am having my surgery on Jan 12th so I haven't seen him yet. The Sublingual B Complex is something that Henry asked Dr Q about and when my husband spoke with Dr Q (over the phone) they also discussed it. The Biotin is for my hair. Some people say it helps along with protien for halr loss/regrowth. About a year ago I took the Biotin and it really helped my hair become thicker. I did the samething your thinking about. We went out and purchased all the vitamins I would need postop.
  9. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    Oh wow! You are right around the corner....Congrats!!
  10. DragonsLoard
    Thanks
  11. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I take the Womens Ultra Mega Vitamins from GNC. These viatmins have everything in them that us sleevers need and more. They are the bomb!!!
  12. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    @Enfury8me is that the only pill you take?
  13. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I take exactly the same ones i took prior to surgery. Only now i cut em in half and take half with food in am and half with food in pm.. First day i was queasy but after that it was fine..