Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Happy New Year 2013

1. Bilby
    Bilby
    Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
  2. jnaed
    jnaed
    Happy New Year everyone!!! Here's to us all getting healthy and thin!!!
  3. compact
    compact
    Thank you! It's going to be a grand year. After waiting for a year and with the support of people here on this board and my darling partner, I will finally be having my surgery this month. I think it's gonna be a year like no other and that, come next NY, I'll be fitter and healthier than ever before.
    Warm wishes,
    Nel
  4. JUDITH
    JUDITH
    Happy New Year everyone!! I'm starting my liquid diet in 1 day. That only means closer to surgery. My son got engaged Christmas so hopefully I won't be the FAT mother of the groom!!!
  5. Beverlyp
    Beverlyp
    Judith, I hear you! My daughter is getting married in May. Since her father/my husband died almost a year ago, she wants me to walk her down the aisle and I am not about to do this wearing a size 24-26! Good luck!
  6. Diane D
    Diane D
    Hi All and Happy New Year...Well I went for my pre op stuff and my 3 hr. teaching class so next up is starting liquids 5 days before surgery and i will start that on the 18th. Can't wait to get surgery over on the 23rd..Anyone have problems with leaks after the surgery and have to go back in? I wonder how common it is?