Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I'm 367 and due to have my surgery in march..

1. Langdon06
    Langdon06
    I'm 367 and due to have my surgery in march and I would like to get feedback from other over 300lbs members on your experience? Was it hard find flights? I know some airlines charge for extra seats did anyone have that problem?

I'm very excited about going forward and getting my surgery done
  2. tatortot
    tatortot
    I didnt have a problem @ 327. I needed a seatbelt extender.
    I had a seat next to my husband though. Im probably not much help.
  3. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    I am 5' 8" and although a tight fit at 350 I only had to have a seatbelt extender.
    Lady I met in TJ was my neighbour in hospital, she was from Atlanta. I think she had a stop on the way to and from.
    I flew from Victoria BC and wasn't hard to find a flight, just hard to find a reasonably priced one!
  4. Fxsaint
    Fxsaint
    I never had problems flying Delta and US Airways but I brought my own extender. I was 367 in April 2012, I'm now at 240 and flew last month with no extender and I was actually able to turn in the seat. Good luck on your surgery.
  5. msgal24
    msgal24
    I agree I was 5 ft 5 and 350, and it all has to do with where you carry your most weight. Mine was in the chest and stomach, but with the extender I was always able to sit in the seats as comfortably as possible....those seats are a little hard anyways. I normally fly DELTA