Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

November sleevers

1. staphaknee
    staphaknee
    Is there any one here who go sleeved in november? I havr a hard time finding someone to relate with that also weighed in the 300s before surgery. People who weigh in the 200s are more frequent then 300d and soemtines i feel alone like no one was at that weight bbefore. So i would llove some support from people who were sleeved recebntly and weigh in the 300s. Hppe to hear from ya!
  2. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    Aug 31st, was in 300s for about 10 yrs...
  3. HealthyMama
    HealthyMama
    322 when I was sleeved in June by Dr Alvarez in Mexico. Next week I turn 48 and I'm down almost 90 lbs at 237. I am only beginning to exercise, so I'm excited about the coming year. I'm only 5'4", so my flexible "goal" is around 150. Happy New Year!
  4. journee2me
    journee2me
    My surgery was nov 9 ...I was 389 @ my peak the day of surgey I was 346 when I got weighed on dec 11 I was 322.. Dnt know wat I am now...im scared to weigh myself....but.i did by a jacket on fri that was a 1x....yay me... U can do it... Dont feel discouarge... Everyone lose.at a diffrent pace... You can do it
  5. LittleMoms
    LittleMoms
    I was 398 when I had my surgery on December 19, 2011. I now weigh 248 lbs! I am still a heafty gal but a million times happier!! Good luck and happy new years!!!
  6. Time2Change
    Time2Change
    I was 328 when I was sleeved March 27th 2012.... I'm now down to 219! My weight loss has slowed down a lot. I go 2 an 3 weeks with out losing a pound it's very frustrating at times!