Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Help for newbie

1. Newbody2013
    Newbody2013
    I was sleeved on the 17th. Came home doing well. Now I am vomiting up a lot of flem( heavy salvia) with a little food... Bad pain on my left side by the bigger healing hole....not getting all of my liquids or protein down.....this morning is the worst I have felt since surgery.....any suggestions...in tears......
  2. Susan G
    Susan G
    Just be patient. Even after 5 months I still struggle to get all my liquids and protein in without doing shakes. But I feel good and have lost 90 lbs in 5 months as of today.

I'm guessing that you are still on soft foods. Keep trying different things until you find what works for you. My nutritionist fusses at me because I tend to stick with the same foods over and over. But I know that I can keep them down without problem. I still occasionally will have episodes of throwing up my meal.
  3. Newbody2013
    Newbody2013
    Thanks so much... Congrats on your weight loss,,,,, it is one of those days, I could just go back to sleep and hope for a better one.....
  4. bketelsen
    bketelsen
    Hang in there -the first few weeks were really hard, especially if you fight the diet plan. Keep it soft and simple. It will pay off!