Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Odd questions

1. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    Ok, I hope I'm not the only one who ever needed to ask this but....
    Do I have to go panty-less during surgery? Lol
    Do patients get intubated for surgery?
    And.... I have a couple piercings, none of which are on my stomach, will I need to take those out for surgery?
    Also, any recommendations on hotels to stay at in San Diego....

Thanks
    -Amanda
  2. sobiato
    sobiato
    those are good questions, I too have piercings and need to know as well, what day are you going over to the SLEEVE SIDE?
  3. sobiato
    sobiato
    Me & Michelle are being SLEEVED on Jan 11, 2013 we are staying 2 minutes from the airport in the Ramada, they have a free shuttle that runs every 30 mins it stops running at 10:30 pm, Eddie will pick you up from the hotel once you send him your hotel info, the room was 60 for 1night that price includes taxes WiFi breakfast everything, however you know we can't eat anything the day of surgery
  4. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Yes panty less during surgery or they will cut them off. HOTELS working on a list our hotels ate pricy even Motel 6 is 100 a night
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I kept my piercings in, went pantyless and stayed at the Quality Inn Zoo area for $79.00. I hope this helps you out girl and good luck!!
  6. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Oh, I also wore makeup to surgery. LOL! Can't go with out that!
  7. zmdh39
    Ok, this may be TMI, but...I went pantiless, I have 2 piercings, the one in my stomach I took out, but I also have my va-jay-jay piercing, that I ALWAYS forget to take out, so I am sure that I did not take it out.
  8. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    I have nipple piercings and a tongue and lip ring so that's why I asked lol.
    Sobiato- I haven't set my date yet, gotta wait for my $$$. But I'm shooting for June 3rd. I'm a college student so I have to wait until the semester is out, plus my mom is coming with me and she is a school teacher so we have to wait until her summer break.
    Thanks for the replies
  9. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    those are some good questions. I have piercings as well- that I really dont want to take out because they will close. I have my nipples, belly, and two lip piercings.....and the Ramada is a good hotel- cheap and free shuttle.
  10. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    hello all..... I have several face piercings and the nurse made sure that I took them all out prior to the surgery.