Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Its set!!!

1. judy79
    judy79
    March 5th. That gives me time to pay the rest and get my ducks in a line!!!
  2. ashlie
    ashlie
    I'm having surgery on March 1st! We will just miss each other!
  3. DragonsLoard
    Congrats judy and ashlie!
  4. cassandra
    cassandra
    congrats,March 11
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Congratulations on your upcoming surgeries ladies!!!!!!!
  6. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Sweet! Mine is the same week with Dr. Q, March 8th.
  7. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    march 12th!!!! Hi, Cassandra!
  8. Irmice
    Irmice
    Congrats ladies.
  9. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    YAY!! Glad u made a date!!!
  10. euvette
    euvette
    Congrats ladies on ur upcoming surgeries!
  11. judy79
    judy79
    Gemini, I been wanting a date since June. For me this is a huge deal, I'm super excited!!!
  12. DonnaK
    DonnaK
    Lucky Ladies!!!!!!!
  13. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    March 28th....(donig the happy dance)
  14. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    i bet you are.. i was too.. once i knew i wanted the surgery i didnt want to wait another sec.. i wanted it immediately so i wouldnt gain another pound or waste another minute .. it just happened at a really busy time with work and had ebay opportunities.. thank god.. cause right now im broke as a joke and barely affording protein supplements.. be warned that the expense doesnt stop at surgery.. theres plenty to buy to keep you comfortable and healthy and then theres the clothing and shoes when you start to shrink.. and then of course skin products.. and then afterall that cost there is the cosmetics part too..gees its a hard road to travel for someone that goes check to check.. good luck honey!!
  15. kittvalley
    kittvalley
    Judy,
    Ive been waiting to for this date for almost a year now and no that its almost here, I'm getting nervous, excited, doubtful, determined and all the other feelings that everyone else has probably felt being were we are at, but its you and me girl, we are going DOWN

I fly in to San Diego on the 4th. Very excited to finally meet you as well.
  16. judy79
    judy79
    Me to girl! 31 days, and I'M GOING. People ask if I change my mind, I say "hell no, they already have my money lol"