Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Anyone going to TJ in March???

1. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I'm more than likely going alone which is fine by me, but I'd really like to go the Zoo and maybe something else in SD before I go home. Those things would be boring alone. Just thought I could see if I could find some sleeve partners
  2. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Hi there I'm having surgery Jan 17th also with dr Quinones. I'm also flying alone and planning on staying extra 2 days. I'm also looking for someone to go with me to visit the zoo and flea markets etc. When are you having surgery?
  3. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    I am also planning on going to Mx in March w/ Dr. Quinones. I haven't called them back yet to schedule a date but intend to on Mon.
  4. cassandra
    cassandra
    Im planning to go in March 10.i talked to a fellow sleever And she went to dr.quinones.my plan was dr.almanza.so im in between dr.but her Dr. is a Lil better on the price.
  5. cassandra
    cassandra
    Im planning on going in march 10.but mix bout the Dr.'s.but thinking bout Dr.quinones.
  6. cassandra
    cassandra
    I was going to go with Dr.Almanza.but i talked to a fellow sleever of Quinones.she got great results.
  7. manda0785
    manda0785
    Hi. I'm planning on having my surgery with Dr. Almaza on March 18. I'll be going it alone too which kind of makes me nervous because you hear a lot of horror stories about Mexico but hey I'm giving it a go! I'm so excited!
  8. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I'm not positive on the date yet. It will depend on school. I'll know more in a couple of weeks. It will def be mid to late March though. I'll just keep up with you ladies as it gets closer
  9. manda0785
    manda0785
    Cool. Flutrby429 just keep in touch and let me know maybe we will be sleeve roomies...lol
  10. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Husband and I with Dr. Quinones Feb 28th!!
  11. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Husband and I are with Dr. Quinones Feb 28th
  12. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    well just recently found out that my the Army Hospital on the post my husband is stationed at now has a bariatric surgery untit and they do the sleeve. I made my appointment with my PCM today to get the referral to the surgical untit. This is free of charge for me and the entire process takes only 6-8 weeks. So needless to say I'm going this route. Good luck everyone
  13. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    March 27th! Woo hoo!
  14. Irmice
    Irmice
    March 14.
  15. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    I'm heading to San Diego tomorrow morning and getting sleeved by DR Q tomororw! Seems like I've waited so long and it's finally time for me to be sleeved! Going to Dr. Quinones in Tijuana. Will update you all while I'm there. Three days on the clear liquid diet has been interesting...I'm a little sluggish today but I've made it through...Now in the final stretch.
  16. judy79
    judy79
    In 3 days
  17. gettingbacktome
    gettingbacktome
    Anyone getting sleeved on Mar 19th. I will be at Mi Hospital. Im going alone and looking for a buddy.
  18. Fireman0750
    Fireman0750
    Hi Shirley I will be flying down on the 19th and will have my surgery on the 20th with Dr Garcia. Maybe we could meet up when I get there
  19. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    March 15th with Dr. Almanza!