Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

date of my sleeve

1. cassandra
    cassandra
    i really want to have the surgery...im thinking bout changing the date.please comment..
  2. bergamini
    bergamini
    Waiting for me was not fun, I stressed out and it's much easier to live with the sleeve than to wait for it so I would say bump it up if you can!
  3. lisa72012
    lisa72012
    Yes the sooner the better! I have an amazing life thanks to my surgery and wish I would of done it much sooner. Its very normal to be scared and nervous but you will do great!
  4. SECRETSLEEVE
    SECRETSLEEVE
    I agree I would get it done as soon as i could
  5. dbarnes7
    dbarnes7
    I moved mine up 2 months earlier than it was originally scheduled. An opening became available and I jumped on it. I was kind of leary of doing it before the holidays and before my cruise in early Jan. But I'm glad I did. It saved me probably at least 20 pounds, because between the holidays and a cruise I know I would have gained at least 20 pounds, but now since I cant eat much of anything I will sail through the holidays and the cruise and probably lose weight.
    So yes, if you have the opportunity to move it, I highly recommend it.
  6. icon23
    icon23
    I just moved mine up 2 months earlier than originally planned also, so I'm having surgery next month. I couldn't bear to wait any longer because I want to be healthy as soon as possible and I also kept having last supper syndrome and I was afraid that I'd gain a ton of weight before March.
  7. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    when did you want to change your date and why did you want to change your date? I moved mines originally from Dec to July. LOL I couldn't wait at all
  8. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    Don't put it off another day, do it as soon as you can.
  9. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Sooner the better!
  10. cassandra
    cassandra
    thanks for the support im really trying to see if i can move it to March...my job is so funny acting.just really thinking hard bout this..i wish i can go NOW LOL
  11. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I waited from March to October to have mine and wished I wouldn't have had to. I couldn't get any time off till then and that's the only reason I waited. I would have had it the next week if i could have. Do it as soon as you can girl and you will be glad you did!
  12. lindmar
    lindmar
    I moved mine from May to Jan...getting close now & I'm excited! I figured I could lose a lot and be well on my way to improving my health in those extra 5-6 months.