Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Curry

1. bessie.marshall
    bessie.marshall
    Ok all lets see if this goes anywhere. I am looking into Dr. Curry and have my consult with him on 1/9/13. lets talk pros and cons......
  2. NurseM
    NurseM
    How was your consult? My surgery date is March 4th w/ Dr.Curry. I'm very excited to say the least!
  3. bessie.marshall
    bessie.marshall
    My consult went well. i have a 6 mth md monitored diet i have to follow for insurance requirement then i'll have my surgery. I can't wait. i'm in month 3 so half way there! good luck. keep in touch.
  4. tessa_ellis
    tessa_ellis
    I had Dr. Trace Curry, at JourneyLite ! I absolutely LOVED him ! I had the gastric sleeve procedure on Nov. 21, 2011. I started at 275 now at 175.... and I feel amazing. Now, I wont treat lightly, I did have LOTS of complications, but I can honestly say that Dr. Curry was not at fault, and I felt the entire times I was in good care with him. I was hospitalized twice, and on home health care for almost 5 months due to a stomach leak, and abcess . It was a complication I was aware could happen, but never expected it for myself. The first 6 months were rough, but now a year and half later I am smiling and so glad I chose to have this surgery !!! Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.... tessa_ellis@hotmail.com

Tessa
    Ripley, Ohio
  5. NurseM
    NurseM
    I am almost 6 months post op and am doing great! No complications at all! Down 107 (20 on the pre-op). I had no issues whatsoever with Dr.Curry or any of his staff!