Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Sleeving Together...all sorts of mixed emotions!!

1. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit

My husband and I are also going to be doing this together, Feb 2013 .
    I was originally going on my own, since we do most eveything together including eating and exercise or dieting, he has also decided to take the plunge.
    We love the beach and sunny climates , travel, atving, jeepin' etc and our size just does not lend itself to our lifestyle. We are foodies, in the past we were healthy focussed foodies and in recent years lost focus and the appreciation for a fantastic "bite" too often choosing quantity now over quality.
    Looking forward to another life journey together although we are both excited ( about the future healthy, slim us) anxious (about breaking up with food),
    apprehensive (about our coping skills in the first 3 to 4 weeks where reaching for food will not be an option) but mostly enthusiastic about getting back to our actve lifestyle ( and comfortably painting my toes )
    Thanks for reading, any suggestions or feedback invited and greatly appreciated!!
  2. mpcpjep
    mpcpjep
    My wife and I did this together in September and October 2012, three weeks apart. It has help both of us so much, as we know what each other is going through. I wish you and your husband all the best, it will be awesome!