Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

was resleeved Dec. 3rd 2012

1. mrios1029
    mrios1029
    I want to write about what I've experienced so far with my revision , since it seems not many people have gone thru a resleeve procedure. Everything went well , Dr. found a hiatal hernia while he was doing the resleeving. He did repair it . Came home last night Andre so far I feel good , just a little sore . Don't feel hungry and haven't been able todrink as much as I should .
    Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have . When I started looking Into getting my sleeve fixed , I couldn't find anybody in this forum or the other forums that had give thru this . Many have gone to the DS or even bypass but not a re-sleeve .
    My first sleeve was in March of 2010, didn't lose as much . Had some test done and the test results showed a large funds and the bottom part of the sleeve was bigger than it should be too . After searching for a doctor that was willing to do it, found a great Dr at the same time got health insurance coverage thru United Health care . UHC approved it right away, didnt have to go thru the 6months of nutrition they required for first time sleevers. I did have to do the psychological part and of course had to see the Internist. UHC has been great , they called me today to check how I was doing . I've been taking Roxicet for pain (in liquid form) . I haven't needed it , than goodness .

I'll be posting more infirm in a few days .
  2. lolivi
    lolivi
    Hi I was revised on 1/7 because I had stretched out the sleeve and began gaining the little weight I
  3. lolivi
    lolivi
    Hi I was revised on 1/7 because i had stretched out the sleeve and began regaing the little weight i had lost from the original surgery i had performed in may 2009. Its my 7th day post op and i've lost 5 pounds. Doing well from the surgery with no pain or complication. I'm hoping to lose more weight this time around! How are you progressing with your weight loss?