Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Excess Skin

1. LadiWobs
    LadiWobs
    Has anyone had any problems with the excess skin? As African American I was told that it could go either way. 1, tight up or 2. Saggy and look ever nasty. Which way has it gone for you ? and what have you been doing ?
  2. LadyA
    LadyA
    So far I'm down 101lbs and I don't have any lose skin yet. Now another 95lbs from now this will probably be another story. I have been doing water aerobics. They say it helps the skin snap up.
  3. DETERMINED1
    DETERMINED1
    I've lost 81 pounds so far and It's weird for me because about a month and a half ago my stomach was so flabby and loose that I could have smacked a child with it! I was seriously thinking a tummy tuck. Now, a month later it seems that the excess stomach skin has tightened up and I don't have so much loose flab. I guess it's just taking awhile for my skin to catch up with my weight loss!
  4. LadyA
    LadyA
    So far I'm down 101lbs and I don't have any lose skin yet. Now another 95lbs from now this will probably be another story. I have been doing water aerobics. They say it helps the skin snap up.
  5. winonar
    winonar
    I have lost a total of 73 lbs and I have alot of excess and I am very flabby which I use to be tight and firm.
  6. vminnie
    vminnie
    not sure yet, shouldn't working out help?
  7. cassandra
    cassandra
    i think it really all depends on how thick u was and how much weight u haved losted.but working out will help with the extra skin.
  8. trinalovespeace
    trinalovespeace
    my surgery date was 12-21/2012,.. starting weight 210 lbs. now (1-1-2013) 191 lbs. I can not wait to workout. i heard that it will help eliminate the sagging skin issues. lifting weights should help.