Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Bad reaction from others

1. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I'm getting really bad reactions from others about Dr. Q. Not bc of him but because of the price. People are saying I'm choosing cheap over my life. I feel confident in my decision. I know the kind of work doctors in MX are capable of. I'd love if some of you could join this closed group on FB to help back me up so to speak lol. It's called Gastric Sleeve Support Group
  2. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    It's the one with a bird next to the name
  3. ahilton
    ahilton
    I would love to join the group but can't figure out how....
    sorry
  4. judy79
    judy79
    Use my group, we got plenty of members already. Tally I can make you admin chick!!
  5. judy79
    judy79
    Done!
  6. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Yes, join "The Sassy Sleevers" on Facebook, they are all an awesome bunch of gals!
  7. zmdh39
    What is the name of the facebook group, or send me a link. I had surgery with Dr. Quinones, 2 months ago. Tons of people who haven't used him can bitch and moan that you are choosing money over your life, but that is just BS. My fiance and I own a huge technology company, I could have afforded to pay for any doctor I wanted, on any continent I chose...and I STILL chose him. The fact is when you look at his experience, his credentials, and talk to ANY of his patients, many of which had recent experiences they can tell you about...all of them are happy with both their doctor, and decision. I think it is stupid to pay absurd amounts of cash because you live under the idea that more expensive, must be better! I have a story from a chick on here who had her surgery in the US, from a big doctor there, and he almost killed her, she is now on a feeding tube probably for the rest of her life...why don't you post that story in the FB group and get their opinions on that one?
  8. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Judy I wasn't saying the gals shouldn't come to your group. I just wanted some back up on this sleeve group lol.

Zmdh the group is called Gastric Sleeve Support Group. There is a few of them with that name but this one has a white bird next to the name.

Judy's page is called The Gossip Girl (Confidintial Only)
  9. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I AM attemping to join the group so I can LET EM HAVE IT
  10. netbigfela
    netbigfela
    Well I had surgery 2days ago with dr.q and ill tell u this dr.q and his staff is top shelf inTJ Mexico ,dr q was doing a re-sleeve on a lady that had her sleeve done by the doctor I was going to use at first
  11. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Thanks for sharing netbigfela! How are you feeling?
  12. euvette
    euvette
    I'm trying to join but it want let me. Im actually n the hosiptal under Dr Quinones care now.
  13. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello everybody... Just stopping over to say hi from
    Tijuana Mexico

Im at the Hotel checkin in on Netbigfella... And he is getting a Massage from the personal nurse we are
    Assigning to take care of him and other patients that are at the Hotel this way we make certain
    They get treated like family while they are here
    Henry Cortez
  14. judy79
    judy79
    euvette many of these groups are secret, so you have to make friends on fb with someone to add you to it babe! On mine you can say $%%&(*$ and we really don't want the world knowing some things lmao
  15. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    "humpf", ... where was my personal nurse and massage..?? LOL.. Thats a great addition though.. im sure it will be appreciated..
  16. judy79
    judy79
    I want a massage. It might have something to do with his blood circulation though Gemini??
  17. zmdh39
    Dang, ya'll include some personal massage time now? Maybe I shouldn't have rushed to book my surgery so soon lol Nice little added bonus ya got there Henry.
  18. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Nice touch Henry! I'll be looking forward to my massage lol
  19. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Dang this lady on the FB page is a hater. Someone was asking about Dr. Q bc she isn't going to get a big refund and heard he was more reasonably priced. She wanted some info and this lady keeps telling her she is risking her life by going cheaper. I think she's just mad cause she went to MX and paid over 8k. Hopefully the lady asking will come over here and get some info
  20. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I also was told people are paid to remove negative comments and to gnomon websites and post good stuff.
  21. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I can tell you that people have fears of TJ period WE ALL HAVE OUR SCARS to prove we had surgery and in these forums they do not remove nothing. LOL, I read bad comments on every doctor on here that is used. You just can't pay attention to people. DO NOT LET THE NEXT PERSON TELL YOU HOW TO SPEND YOUR MONEY, ON WHAT WILL PLEASE THEM, ON YOU SPENDING IT ON. Tell them to name you these sites that do this THEY WONT BE ABLE TOO DO THAT. LET ME go in that group I AM TRYING to stay off of FB. You have to post the link where it is under so we can find it.
  22. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Idk if I can post the link from my phone. But if you search it's called Gastric Sleeve Support Group and there is a bird next to it. It's a closed group so you have to click join
  23. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I think I made a posting under the one you said. I think I found it Ctrl+F, typed Mexico and found it.
  24. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    You did. Thanks!!