Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

passport or not

1. euvette
    euvette
    Hello all, I have surgery on Friday but was told by Henry I didn't need a passport therefore I don't have one. I'm getting nervvous after reading other forums because there are people on there saying that one is difinently needed. Did anyone travel toTJ without one? If so , did every thing go smooth at the border? i dont want to be stuck in Mexico, I have a 2 yr old.
  2. jammy
    jammy
    It is much easier with a passport, but you can ask Phoenix. If I remember correctly, she traveled without pnr anf had no problems. Congrats on your surgery!
  3. euvette
    euvette
    Thanks
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    It made no difference what so ever. You absolutely dont need a passport. Its not easier with one. Its simply exactly the same. I had no passport and it took less tham ten minutes to get back to the u.s. Save your money because you DO NOT need it. Henry will tell you the same. You just dont need it and its a waste of money just to use it for this trip. I have crossed this border a dozen times and NEVER owned a passport. You simply dont need it and nothing will be easier if you have it. They look you up in the same system.. You simply take a drivers license and birth certificate. Thats it.
  5. euvette
    euvette
    Thanks for the info.
  6. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Yeah you don't need one just have your ID and Birth Certificate, but if you can't find your birth certificate you can still cross with your ID. ATTEMPT to have your birth certificate.