Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

confirm your surgery date prior...

1. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I just had a lady I referred to Dr Q. call me. She was very upset. She told me when she went for her surgery she was told that Henry scheduled it the wrong week. So after making all the arrangements to be gone from her job and her family and her pets and travel arrangements and missing thanksgiving due to pre op, she was in tears hearing about the scheduling issue. They told her she had to come back in a week! Not only was she freaked out about going to Mexico but she was almost took it as a sign and pulled out at the last minute due to the inability to get the scheduling down accurately, she wondered if the surgery would go the same way... Anyhow, after tears shed and several calls, they managed to get to her to surgery at 7pm the next night... She is home now and is feeling well. But I can say not only was she still upset about the mishap, but Dr. Q. did not make it in to release her so she barely even saw him a few min prior to the surgery.... Im sure that was due to the incorrect scheduling in the first place which is not the Dr.s fault. He was nice enough to fit her in unexpectantly... So afterwards upon release.. instead another female Dr. released her with her prescriptions. She went to the pharmacy and was denied one of the prescriptions because the pharmacist told her he didn't understant it. Then...they only gave her one day worth of pain meds. ONE DAY!! I'm almost positive this was because the female Dr. that released her was not familiar with the proper prescriptions. Anyhow, turns out the one that was denied was an for antibiotic which most of us didnt get anyway. But imagine how freaked she was the hole time and then get denied the meds... I know mistakes happen but gees she was scared to death she took the wrong days off her job and scared she wouldn't get the surgery after not eating for days and made travel arrangements and had someone watching her dog.. So im saying... PLEASE... call Henry and confirm your surgery date.. a few times if necessary !! She said after that mishap things went smoothly and she felt pretty good but its a matter of how this was handled that had her shaken... AND BTW.. she asked about that EVA CHAVEZ bypass patient that gave the fradulent check. Apparently EVA told Henry she was worried about her money and she NEVER EVEN GAVE A DEPOSIT!! So she totally got away scott free.
  2. Jedi
    Jedi
    That was My Mistake.

We took care of her and her friend, picked her up right from her house and took her right back yesterday.

Dr Quinones will visit her during this week to check in on her.

Since we picked her up at her house I did not log it in our pick up folder, It was No One Else's Mistake but Mine

I apologized to Denisse in person

Cheers Everyone
  3. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I know mistakes happen and you are a man of your word. I just wanted to let people know that are traveling and making all sorts of arrangements to make sure they confirm the dates prior to flying there. It would not be so easy for you to fly accross the US to apologize or to have a Dr home visit when people are coming in from other states other than Cali... We all know you guys mean well and are top notch. Just a word to the wise traveler not to forget to confirm your surgery date because mistakes do happen even with a top notch group like the Quinones group.. You are still the only Dr and coordinator I would refer anyone to... CHEERS!
  4. judy79
    judy79
    Henry, you know you are my buddy, but we would had been fighting lol. You would have your wedding with a black eye! jk