Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr. Quinones patient, soon as I get the rest of the $$$....

1. judy79
    judy79
    Not sure if I'm going in Feb, but I'm ready now!!! I feel like everyone has started their journey and I haven't
  2. txbluebonnet
    txbluebonnet
    I completely understand. I'm not having mine until May next year.
  3. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    I totally understand how you feel!! I am totally ready now, but haven't even managed to pick my surgeon yet (though Quinones is in my "final four") and I'm waiting on my father to research my final 4 docs and give me his opinion (I'm in paralysis by analysis mode and need someone else to independently research my 4 docs!).

But, February really isn't that far away - it will be here before you know it!!
  4. Nickijo
    Nickijo
    I am so ready for February it feels like forever away.
  5. AngelHolcomb
    AngelHolcomb
    Had my sleeve done in May of this year with Dr. Alvarez. I'm down 80 lbs and feel amazing. Couldn't have asked for a more wonderful Dr. Than Dr. Alvarez. He and his staff ate amazing!!!! Best of luck to you !
  6. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Down 30 lbs on my 1 month anniversary from my surgery and down from a size 24 to a 18!!!!
  7. judy79
    judy79
    Wow!!!
  8. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    well i have been looking for research on quinones.i have talked to a few of you.and i am thinking to have mine in feb.also with my income tax.i would like to join judy78 fb group
  9. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    You will do fine I know it seems far but it does come quickly I remember talking to Enfury8me and her telling me she was having surgery in October, when i was having mines in July and October came so quickly now she is a sleever like myself. The time does approach quickly, and at least you ladies are taking the time to get to learn how to make the changes you will need to be prosperous in the journey. Dr. Quinones will make sure to help you get there.