Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Dr Kelly now at the top of my list!

1. Texas Girl
    Texas Girl
    Hi everyone!! I have narrowed down my search to 4 docs, tops, and Dr Kelly just seems to be where I'm leaning. It's funny, because I sent the final 4 docs to both my hubby and my dad to research separately last night, and then I woke up in the middle of the night and just felt like I was being drawn to Dr Kelly.

Then this morning, my hubby said he was just the first one he grabbed to research (and he wasn't first on the list I sent him) and he didn't even know why. He also feels like Dr Kelly will probably be the one.

Now just waiting for my dad's feedback - anxious to see his opinions too.

Getting excited and hoping to contact him in the next few days to get some final details that I haven't been able to fill in myself.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
  2. grace331969
    grace331969
    I was the same way when deciding...and I never looked back or regretted it!! I have lost 48lbs and feel like a new person. I had no complications then or now!! I praise God for being directed to Dr. Kelly..he changed my life
  3. blessedahf
    blessedahf
    Go for it girl!! Kelly is the bomb!! I've had absolutely no complications. 10 lbs from my goal and my husband is actually thinking about going to Kelly. You won't regret it!!! Good luck!!
  4. Evie Sleevie
    Evie Sleevie
    Dr. Kelley is wonderful. He is a gifted surgeon, and a caring person.
  5. TrailNurse
    TrailNurse
    I love Dr. Kelly and two of my friends have been to him with another going soon.
  6. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    March 28 Dr. Kelly. Just received my travel and diet info today. Still have a few weeks, but it feels real now. Getting excited.
  7. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    I called today to get information. I didn't realize it, but I called his personal cell phone. Maybe his wife answered IDK! I called another number as instructed by the person on his cell phone. I think I called his office and when I asked for information, they said, "Here's Dr. Kelly ". I spoke with Dr Kelly for 16 minutes. He asked a bunch of questions regarding my health. Described the process, etc. Can you imagine talking to a bariatric surgeon in US like that?

He was very caring and concerned. Kept digging into my medical history. What a positive experience! Awesome! I need to wait for some money that's coming at the end of March. Then I will be making the appt then. I'm excited and nervous!

Linda
  8. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    That's what won me over too. Very personable. I feel he's accessible if I have concerns. Looking forward to my date.
  9. fattycakes
    fattycakes
    he was my first choice because of his Military training. That impressed me knowing that he was trained in the Marine Corp. I wanted to support a vetern!!! And I wasn't let down, he was amazing. I booked through him directly too. I found his number on another forum and I was really glad. he is hard to find but well worth it. his number is 619 793 4869
  10. fattycakes
    fattycakes
    and he does talk to his patients like we are his friend not like just patients. I appreciated that.
  11. ilovela
    ilovela
    Hi there I'm new here and looking for a way to contact him directly, if you know how please let me know. I do NOT want nor need to go through a medical tourism company or coordinator.
  12. melissa73
    melissa73
    If you go directly though his office rather than Christy (Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico - Mexico Bariatric Center), do they still coordinate your travel (pick up from airport, etc.) and hotel plans?