Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

woohoo I'm so happy

1. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I just want to share with everyone that I have the best fiance ever! He said that I can go for surgery that he will help me with the money that I need. I'm going to pay my depositon friday and then I just need to get a date! What scares me a bit is that I'm from South africa and the flight is about 24hours and I'm a bit worried about flying back after surgery.

And also please any advise is welcome! I will be going alone to mexico so yes I am a bit scared and I'm also verry woried about things like traveling alone, leakage and internal bleeding etc..
  2. Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    Flutrby429@yahoo.com
    I'm super excited for you and a bit jealous lol I want to go now! Gotta come up with the $$ first.

I'm sure someone who has been will chime in
  3. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    A girl on here flew from Australia she was fine, I heard you can get priority seating if you let the airline know you had surgery. The pain is ver bareable you should be fine. @Flutrby try selling on ebay, I got a credit card through my bank and that is how I paid for my surgery.
  4. judy79
    judy79
    I'm jealous too, and I know the Dr. Q staff will take good care of you girl!!! Please keep us updated!!!
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    After my surgery I flew 4.5 hours from San Diego to Chicago and then changed planes and another 50 min. to Iowa. I didn't have any problems at all. You will be fine. I slept thru part of the flight. Good luck to you and Dr. Q will do a great job for you, he did for me!!
  6. zmdh39
    You will be fine by the time you fly back, a little discomfort, just take plenty of gas-x and walk on the plane if they will let you.
  7. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Yeah you will be fine. Get a wheelchair and make them help you and you will get priority booking and exiting.. You tell the dr and maybe he will give you a stronger or drowsy pain med.. Ask him.. After the night in the hotel your just fine. Bring a small pillow.. Help to press it against your tummy during bumps and tubulance. the pain will be like a 3 a most. no sweat.. And what your worried about is the same as all of us. I went to this dr alone.. As soon as you arrive in the hospital nurses are there all day and night.. Day 3 is there in no time. Bring a laptop and movies and magazines to make the time pass... Also you may want your own soap. They had bar soap and I about fainted thinking i had to use bar soap after someone washed off dried blood. Thank goodness i had my own. You will be in a robe all the time. So you only need one outfit to ride home in and make sure its roomy cause you will be swollen. Dont take to much to carry. Good luck and really relax and go with the flow. Dr q has NEVER had a leak!.. And yes your lucky you have a bf to help pay. Mine also wantd to help wnated to do this on my own. Something so gratifying knowing I paid myself .. Men have a way of owning you.. Im sure your fiance is nothing like my experience.. Lol just saying im soooooo happy I managed to pay myself!
  8. sobiato
    sobiato
    What do you have to do to get a wheelchair and priority booking please explain
  9. DragonsLoard
    @sobiato just call your airlines and request wheelchair. We already called Delta and they will have one waiting for me at the counter in San Diego, then one waiting for me at Atlanta gate for my connecting flight to Miami
  10. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    It is 54degrees and raining with some hail so pack accordingly ladies.