Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

November Losers, Weight Loss, How are you to this point Topic:)

1. judy79
    judy79
    I know its a little to late, but I think there should be a thread for weight loss this month (or total) up to this point. And we should start a discussion every month and keep up with our losers!!! Alright everyone, let hear it........ Drum roll please!!!!!!!
  2. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    OK Judy here is mine. Of course I just had my sleeve on the 23rd of October but it's 28 lbs!!! Yeaaaaaa!
  3. judy79
    judy79
    Enfury, 28 pounds is amazing!!! Any non scale victories?? Fitting in the bath tub lol, clothes fitting better, getting compliments. Come on, lets have it!!!
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    sleeved on nov 6 th and have lost 13 pounds in two weeks. im in Onderland.. I don't have any nsv's... yet..
  5. judy79
    judy79
    I thought it was so cute, and can't remember where I saw it. This woman said when she sat in the bathtub she didn't plug the water with her butt anymore lol. I have that happen, where the water can't pass behind my *uhem* hips lol.
  6. judy79
    judy79
    I tried a protein shake yesterday, not bad!!!
  7. judy79
    judy79
    I just weighed tonight in at 230!!!!!! I'm gonna keep it up till I get tye surgery then won't have as much to lose. Those protein shakes work!!!
  8. judy79
    judy79
    And it was at night, Gonna weigh again in the am!!!
  9. judy79
    judy79
    Since I'm the only one posting, I'll share. Another pound down!
  10. judy79
    judy79
    226.6, India I am catching up with you!!! Next week weight training. So excited!!!