Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Mexico Bariatric

1. Toomuchme
    Toomuchme
    Hi Everyone- I know there were a lot of posts asking about Mexico Bariatric for booking surgery. I did book through them and I was very happy with the service.They were fabulous! It was and is still amazing how quickly Christy returns my emails. It's like she was there all the time. She put my needs first and genuinely cares so much. She is still checking on me even though I'm home:-). Their driver Victor called me the day before so I knew I was going to be picked up at the airport and in good hands. He is an older gentleman and very nice. I felt safe crossing the border. I was traveling alone but I never felt like it because Nissi, the patient coordinator took such good care of me. Her English is beyond good and she is so personable. I felt like I was talking to one of my friends. I would think that she was an American but she lives close to the hospital and was always there. She was awesome! I was super happy with Mexico Bariatrics!

I
  2. Selah117
    Selah117
    That is so awesome! Thank you for sharing that! I too am having surgery in Mexico (next week) and am a little nervous about it all.
  3. AngelNP
    AngelNP
    Good luck Selah next week's surgery!
  4. lvingdeadgirl78
    lvingdeadgirl78
    Thank you for this!! I love Christy as well she is just amazing!!
  5. Joanne1958
    Joanne1958
    So how soon do they contact you? I got a call from a gentleman after I paid my $500 deposit but haven't heard anything since. My surgery is Dec 17th.