Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

vitamins

1. bchevery
    bchevery
    any one know where u can buy liquid vitamins
  2. blklab70
    blklab70
    I don't, I use Flintstones chewables. That is what my doctor suggested and they are not really that bad tasting. Good luck. Did you do a internet search?
  3. blklab70
    blklab70
    Just found evitamins.com they carry them. Not too expensive, I was surprised!
  4. Jingles
    Jingles
    I can't tolerate the Bariatric Advantage chewables because they make me throw up but I LOVE Centrum grape chewables - they taste like Skittles and are just delightful. My approved multi-vitamins only included the BA which I hate and Centrum chewables so glad I found the tasty ones at Target recently. I also love the chewable chocolate caramels (calcium citrate) and I order them from Bariatric Advantage - they taste great and are almost like candy. I also have to take one B12 under the tongue in the morning and an iron chewable.
  5. RussianBlue_x2
    RussianBlue_x2
    Here are two of my favorites:

This one tastes a bit like green naked juice. You need to add zinc to your regimen as well because it does not have enough. Amazon.com: Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Liquid Tropical Fruit Flavor 30 fl oz: Health & Personal Care

The one tastes a bit tropical and good: Amazon.com: Liquid Life complete nutrition With 144 Nutrients, 32-Ounce Bottle: Health & Personal Care

You can use both of them in creative ways. You can add them to greek yogurt, fruit juice, soy milk or even to V8 (to make like a V8 Splash). Neither one of those I listed above is hard on my stomach, even when I swallow it plain.
  6. bmooney364
    bmooney364
    I hated the BA chewables too. My surgeon recommended the Celebrate multi-complete capsules when I complained about the chewables. They are a little large, but sooooo much better than the chewables. I have been taking them for about a month and so far haven't had any problem with them. My surgeon and his nutritionist don't recommend the flintstone chewables anymore. I used to take them when I had a lapband and they taste good. I don't have to take any extra iron or b12.
  7. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    My dietician put me on to Elevit with iodine and calcetrate with vitamin D. I also hated the shop bought protein drinks we have to have so I found a neutral flavoured powder, mix it with a bannana, some milk and blend it up. TYummy. Good Luck. xxxcoralxxx
  8. K8tie1
    K8tie1
    Costco has GREAT liquid vitamins and citrate calcium. You can order online and have it shipped to your home. Comes in 2 bottles. Good luck.
  9. Kay4
    Kay4
    Do NOT get it from GNC if you go liquid. I took one dose and threw the whole bottle in garbage. It looked like baby poop and tasted worse than that. I take Centrum Silver Chewables Citrus Berry from Walmart. They taste like sweet tart candy.
  10. hooverkm58
    hooverkm58
    I just order the Biorganic Life™ Complete Liquid Nutrition, 32 oz Liquid / Item #019835. Price is Buy 1 Get 1 Free (2 for $31.99) If you order using this link, you'll get 10% off your order. https://puritan.sparkrefer.com/1M329pr. I should be getting my UPS order in a few days, I'l let you know how it tastes.
  11. Epiphany12th
    Epiphany12th
    What Kay4 posted.