Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

hi

1. crystal
    crystal
    Hello have you been sleeved? Where were u sleeved?
  2. Rae
    Rae
    Going to be later this month in Kansas City.
  3. crystal
    crystal
    Goodluck Rae! Keep us posted!
  4. Deeringer76
    Deeringer76
    Hello, I am waiting for approval, already done the requirements needed now I'm just playing the waiting game!
  5. Jacqui
    Jacqui
    22/11/11 in Glasgow......if there is a free itu bed!
  6. mrs_willoughby
    mrs_willoughby
    I will be sleeved November 9th.
  7. mishapie
    mishapie
    No date for me yet, just had my consultation last week. I've to lose 16 pounds by 8th December then be reviewed again.
  8. Maratay
    Maratay
    I had my sleeve done August 15th, 2011 and all I can say is OMG. The events since have no been easy but they haven`t all been bad either. I turned 30 this year and couldn`t take it anymore my journey began at a wooping 418lbs. It has now been 2 months since my gastric sleeve and I am down to 337lbs....thats 81lbs in 2 months. The thing that I find funny is that as the changes happen I don`t see them other people do but not me, and then slowly I notice little things like scars being in a different place and I went and put on a fall jacket yesterday and it was too big. Funny how lost I have been in my own mind that I haven`t been able to see the good....I honestly can`t remember the last time I was under 300lbs, I think it was junior high. That being said I might just pass out when seeing 299 on the scale.....
  9. UNIT35
    UNIT35
    Congrats Maratay!!! keep up the good work..I havent been scheduled yet as I still have one more test to do. I am scheduled for a nuclear stress test next week then I should have a surgery date set. I believe that God had a hand in all this since I was also diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea which could have caused serious harm if left untreated. This all came about in the process of preparing for the sleeve. I am taking things slow as I need to make big changes in my lifestyle as a result of this surgery choice. I would welcome any tips, etc that would be helpful. thanks
  10. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    I was sleeved by Dr. Alejandro Lopez in TJ, Mexico on August 31st.
  11. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    I was sleeved by Dr. Alejandro Lopez in TJ, Mexico on August 31st.