Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Got sleeved a week ago

1. Deanna13
    Deanna13
    Hi everyone I just joined today I have had my sleeve for a whole week today. You will not regret it It still amazes me that i drink a couple of sips of anything and feel like I am going to explode! i love it

Good luck everyone xox
  2. NEANER
    NEANER
    Really? I definitely have to remind myself that I can't drink too fast. Why does it make top you feel like that? I am a week out already tomorrow.
  3. journee2me
    journee2me
    I am 5 days in and i can oly drink two three sips of anything and i feel like im going to explode..tajes me an hour to drink 2 oz of protein shake.
  4. wpage
    wpage
    4 more days until I get mine, I am so excited!!
  5. Mica3
    Mica3
    I got sleeved a week and a half ago, I'm just sip, sip, sipping but it does talk a long time and I'm nowhere near drinking what I should. My Dr said everyone heals different and so the internal swelling for some takes longer to go down, that's why for some it's hard at the beginning to get much in.
  6. LynnTaylor
    LynnTaylor
    Can't wait, i'm going next tueasday ...... Just finished eating meatloaf and can't wait to sip, I'm really sick and tired of food. I know this seems to be a weird comment but I really can't wait. Am starting my liquid diet saturday ! Have a nice day ! Lynn
  7. laurief
    laurief
    Wow! I have been absolutely starving since 5am on day 4. Today is post op day day 6. I have never been so hungry in all my life!!
  8. Jnell
    Jnell
    hi there! I sooo need someone to talk to on this forum. I am not familiar with how forums work but I really do need some support...can someone help me please
  9. Mary u
    Mary u
    Hi all you november sleevers. I had mine Nov 6 and I'm all bummed out. Lost 25 pounds pre op and first week post op, have not lost an ounce since!. Protein with or without milk gives me diarreah, I'm maybe getting 6-800 calories a day, wonder what the problem is, also, I get sooo hungry inbetween meals. The main reason I had this surgery is so I would not get hungry. I am still so tired and can only exercize on my stationary bike about 15 minutes before my legs turn to rubber. Anybody out there with any suggestions? I'm really discouraged