Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Is there anyone here who has been sleeved by Dr. Ramos Kelly?

1. Selah117
    Selah117
    I have heard good things about this doctor from a couple of people, but don't know a lot of people who have used him. I know that half of his medical training was done here in the USA. He speaks really good English on the phone. His medical assistant, Omar is really nice and his staff keeps in touch with me regularly and returns my emails promptly which makes me feel good. I am scheduled for my gastric plication "sleeve" procedure on Nov. 22nd.

If any of you have experience with him as your doctor in the past, please let me know what your experience has been or if you are scheduled to have your surgery done by him. Thank you!
  2. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    There are testimony videos on YouTube. I am really thinking of picking Dr Ramos Kelly. Do you have his personal office number? I heard it costs less to go through them directly.

Linda
  3. breastcancermedic
    breastcancermedic
    I would contact Christy 855-768-7247. She is one amazing person. I paid 5200.00 ---- 750 depost to hold my date and the rest a week before my date. As for using Dr. Kelly, you couldnt find a more careing and well mannered man, plus a great surgeon.
  4. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    Any recent (this month) surgeries w/ Dr. Kelly? Things have changed up alot. He is now partnered with Mexico Bariatric Center. I've had my date since Sept and honestly all the changes in staffing have me a little nervous.
  5. galpizza
    galpizza
    I used Dr Kelly one week ago & it was a perfect experience once i got there. It was a little chaotic in the beginning but he just got a new coordinator- Lora- she's at 619-395-5347. You will have an amazing experience. I felt that I was in the best hands.
  6. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    I have since spoken to Lora. I also read another sleevers recent experience. I'm completely at ease and looking forward to my surgery with Dr. Kelly
  7. MomMaestra
    MomMaestra
    I was sold on him and then it's like no one is having surgery by him... I too was worried. I called Trish and she is with someone else I guess. She hasn't responded since I told her I wanted Ramos Kelly. Thanks for postiing!
  8. fattycakes
    fattycakes
    Mexicobariatriccenter is a surgical brokerage. They are not doctors and they do not offer surgical services...read the fine print. Dr. Kelly can be reached directly at 619-793-4869 or at his website Weight loss surgery Mexico.
  9. fattycakes
    fattycakes
    Dr. Kelly charges $5500 but he does surgery in an actual hospital not in a clinic. Well worth the extra 300. I also know that he will match any of the coordinators prices. his office number is 619 793 4869
  10. yankegal
    yankegal
    I used Dr Kelly 21 months ago, I had the best of care, he is a fine dr. and yes he did change with some of the people that he worked with, but he is a fine dr, with a great bedside manor. I would go back in a heartbeat!
  11. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    My surgery was 4/6/13. Everything went very well. Went shopping with Dr Kelly's wife for souviners. Recovery has been great. I LOVE being able to control my hunger!!! Dr Kelly was kind and caring! Now I understand why everyone raves about his care and concern.
  12. Syd_Sof
    Syd_Sof
    Hello, I would like to book with him/his office directly - is there a website? And the direct phone number is 619-793-4869? Can you pay the deposit with mastercard/visa?? Any advice on the booking process?? Thanks
  13. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    Try Weight loss surgery Mexico or Dr. Ramos Kelly, MD, FACS – Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico. Office: 1 (619) 793-4869
    My recovery has been terrific. I love being sleeved by Dr Kelly!
  14. MomMaestra
    MomMaestra
    If you are booking through him there is no surgery deposit. The middlemen require the deposit. Go through his office. Omar and Christie do not work for him anymore. You will speak with Lora most likely. All he wants is a copy of your Cashier's Check and your travel itinerary when you have it (you can email or fax it to him). Ditto everything above on skill, care, concern, and knowledge. You will be in excellent hands. He is a perfectionist.
  15. Fawn1120
    Fawn1120
    You can pay with credit card, too!
  16. Selah117
    Selah117
    In the end I did use Dr. Kelly. He was an excellent choice as far as a doctor and the medical clinic and staff there and I highly recommend going with him if you want to have the sleeve done! Thank you everyone for your input here.
  17. The_Redhead
    The_Redhead
    I haven't been sleeved yet but I'm leaning towards Dr. Kelly as well.