Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Surgery on 11/7 with Dr. V

1. bergamini
    bergamini
    I've done my research and am comfortable with Dr. V performing my surgery. I've ready multiple good reviews from nurses and that was maybe the deciding factor, along with cost. The coordinator, Sheri, is giving me the option to pay an extra $700 and have my procedure at the INT hospital versus the OBGC surgical center. Did anyone do this? I'm seriously inclined to do so, will just feel more comfortable there.
  2. matcmc
    matcmc
    I had my surgery performed by Dr verboonen in April 2012 in Cancun. He was a awesome and easy to trust. Sheri was available every step of the way and very good at answering my questions and concerns. She visited me every day at Clinical Victoria. My only regret is not doing this sooner! Don't hesitate and jump in! It's an awesome journey! you can contact me
  3. matcmc
    matcmc
    I had my surgery performed by Dr verboonen in April 2012 in Cancun. He was a awesome and easy to trust. Sheri was available every step of the way and very good at answering my questions and concerns. She visited me every day at Clinical Victoria. My only regret is not doing this sooner! Don't hesitate and jump in! It's an awesome journey! you can contact me
  4. matcmc
    matcmc
  5. matcmc
    matcmc
    I had my surgery performed by Dr verboonen in April 2012 in Cancun. He was a awesome and easy to trust. Sheri was available every step of the way and very good at answering my questions and concerns. She visited me every day at Clinical Victoria. My only regret is not doing this sooner! Don't hesitate and jump in! It's an awesome journey! you can contact me if you have more questions or concerns or personal stuff.
  6. matcmc
    matcmc
    Oops! Sorry about the duplication!
  7. Dreaming of 139
    Dreaming of 139
    Dr V did my band in 2010. Sadly, it slipped and I had to have it removed. I would go back to him in a heartbeat - my only regret is not getting the sleeve to begin with as my husband is concerned about my returning to Mexico. I felt safe and well cared for, but I need his support to do this. If anyone has any questions about Dr. V, Sheri or my experience, I would be happy to answer them.