Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Input PLEASE

1. zmdh39
    Hi, thank you so much for your input towards the site, I am currently building it out now, and I was wondering if you would take a look at what I have so far and get your opinion on the looks of things and see if it is begining to take the form of something you would have like to have seen from him. Keep in mind that I am still working with his office to get more information, and features added on to meet everyone's needs, and this is ONLY the bare bones of the structure, with the basic information provided by his old site with a few suggestions you guys gave me added on...so there is still work to be done. Also, there has been absolutely no design work done just yet as I like to get the site functioning properly and then send it off to my designers. Once again I would love for you to have a look and give me some honest feed back. Thanks http://drsergioquinones.emarketteam.com
  2. zmdh39
    It seems that I embedded the link wrong in the post so if you just copy and paste it into your navigation bar is should take you right to the site.
  3. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    It's looking great girl!!!
  4. jammy
    jammy
    Melanie, it looks great! You should put our before and after pics up too! I noticed other sites have a lot of patient before and after pics, while Dr. Quinones does not. When I was researching him, I found it difficult to find pricing and the questionnaire as well...just some thoughts... Definitely should point out his max of 5 patients per day so people know that he wants to take his time and he cares...maybe get some patient testimonials on there as well?