Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Who has went to Quinones, and how did it go?

1. judy79
    judy79
    There are 19 in this group, and I know there were some recent surgeries. I haven't had the surgery yet, I can only say I'm excited and anxious. Please tell your experience.
  2. Tracie_t
    Tracie_t
    My surgery was awesome. I had absolutely no down time at all. The dr. was great. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Quinones. I had the surgery done on 9/27/12 stayed at the clinic 2 days, then stayed at Hotel real del Rio which by the way was a wonderful hospital and came hone that following monday and went back to work that following friday. Did not have any pain besides gas. I get a lil sick only because I am not eating what I am suppose to be eating but the experience was great. I recommend anybody to him.... Good luck.
  3. zmdh39
    I had surgery last Friday. I went alone, and it was my first time ever being out of the states. I felt safe the whole time. The staff were so sweet. Dr. Quinones speaks perfect English, and I felt like he did an amazing job on my surgery. I have a blog post that gives a little more details feel free to read. I also have some pictures that i took while I was down there of my hospital room, incisions, and drain tube. 3 of the 5 tiny incisions I have are already healed, and the other 2 are not long off from being completely healed. He sent me how with some medicine, I have only taken the non narcotic pain killers twice since leaving his office. He is amazing!
  4. germensano
    germensano
    i had surgery 17/sept 12 . Very pleased you can look at my post i have. link to other forum with my experience.
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I have not had surgery yet but am having it on the 23rd of October. Just a few short days away. Once I get thru my surgery I will post about my experience.
  6. jammy
    jammy
    I had surgery with zmdh39 as well. It went without a hitch aside from my own body's reaction. Dr. Quinones is quite amazing and he has a wonderful staff to boot. My only complaint is that I was too hot. But they did supply a fan, so that made it better. I also posted my experience.