Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Twenty Two Days Out.

1. jwagner68
    jwagner68
    Figuring out how much of something you can eat has been kinda surreal. I take a small bite of this or that (soup, applesuace, egg) and feel the way it is affecting my stomach. Trip. Some things I can actually almost eat the amount I need to, but for the most part not so much. My wl has slowed downand my system has become irregular. I find that I need to take a laxative. Is anyone else having this issue and how long can it go on for? I did just come off my antibiotics since one of my stitch sites got infected. It is healing up now.
  2. MissouriJen
    MissouriJen
    Hi...

Antibiotics are commonly known for causing a 'back up' in the system. You'll straighten out shortly. Good luck to you... don't worry, the scale will move again soon too.
  3. Bumbles
    Bumbles
    I thought I was getting good at gauging at how much - I even weigh and measure things out, but it seems like I can't eat now. Last week was ok on liquids and shakes, but when I went to mushy food, its not easy. Wondering if I should stay on shakes and such. I am 19 days out of surgery and stuck at WL for 3 days now. But I'm ok... I think my body is thinking I'm starving it
  4. Michellelynn1236
    Michellelynn1236
    My Nutritionist suggested I start taking something called Culturelle, and if I need it Milk of Magnesia, but I think the cuturelle is doing something, she asked if I give it a month so I am, a 30 day supply at the Drug Store cost about $25
  5. Michellelynn1236
    Michellelynn1236
    My Nutritionist suggested I start taking something called Culturelle, and if I need it Milk of Magnesia, but I think the cuturelle is doing something, she asked if I give it a month so I am, a 30 day supply at the Drug Store cost about $25
  6. jwagner68
    jwagner68
    Thanks for the replys and support. I stayed away for the week to give myself a head change. kept thinking I was thinking about this toooooo much. I lost 2 more lbs this week. My mom says a stool softner will help get me bavk on track.
  7. jwagner68
    jwagner68
    Thanks for the replys and support. I stayed away for the week to give myself a head change. kept thinking I was thinking about this toooooo much. I lost 2 more lbs this week. My mom says a stool softner will help get me bavk on track.