Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi new here, from Sydney

1. Frizzylizzy
    Frizzylizzy
    Just wanted to say hi,

So glad to find some fellow Aussies here, my surgery is booked for 17th of oct, so excited, nervous, terrified.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Lizzy
  2. cherita
    cherita
    Welcome- all the best !
  3. cherita
    cherita
    Welcome- all the best !
  4. cherita
    cherita
    Welcome- all the best !
  5. ninaricci46
    ninaricci46
    Warm Canberra welcome
  6. Mini me
    Mini me
    Welcome from Melbourne. I am nearly 5 weeks since surgery, and never regretted one moment. Feel like a new person. Good luck with your journey and keep us informed. If you want to befriend me you are welcome!
  7. Mini me
    Mini me
    Welcome from Melbourne. I am nearly 5 weeks since surgery, and never regretted one moment. Feel like a new person. Good luck with your journey and keep us informed. If you want to befriend me you are welcome!
  8. Mini me
    Mini me
  9. Mini me
    Mini me
    Whoops! Sorry about the multiple postings!
  10. Amanda K
    Amanda K
    Hi there
    Welcome and all the best for your upcoming surgery, you are going to wonder why you didn't do it earlier!
    I am 8.5 weeks post op and dropped two dress sizes. I bought the next size down only 2 weeks ago and now too sloppy and big and tried the next size and much better. Keep us posted.
  11. Amanda K
    Amanda K
    Hi there
    Welcome and all the best for your upcoming surgery, you are going to wonder why you didn't do it earlier!
    I am 8.5 weeks post op and dropped two dress sizes. I bought the next size down only 2 weeks ago and now too sloppy and big and tried the next size and much better. Keep us posted.
  12. Amanda K
    Amanda K
    Hi there
  13. Amanda K
    Amanda K
    Hi there
  14. Frizzylizzy
    Frizzylizzy
    Thanks everyone, look forward to getting to know you all better in the coming months. Wow Amanda that is amazing! Hope I have the same success.
  15. fridge70
    fridge70
    All the best for your surgery im 15 months post surgery and have dropped 75kg so your new life awaits keep us informed how u are going
  16. Frizzylizzy
    Frizzylizzy
    Fridge 70 how did you do that? 75kg in 15 months is awesome! I am looking about that amount to lose, are you still losing?
  17. Amanda K
    Amanda K
    Hi Frizzy, where in Sydney do u live? There is a group of us meeting up on 10 Nov
    for lunch, venue still to be decided. Look under Groups, Sydney Sleevers we live near each other, for updates
    Amanda
  18. Amanda K
    Amanda K
    Hi Frizzy, where in Sydney do u live? There is a group of us meeting up on 10 Nov
    for lunch, venue still to be decided. Look under Groups, Sydney Sleevers we live near each other, for updates
    Amanda
  19. Frizzylizzy
    Frizzylizzy
    Hi Amanda,

I live Western Sydney/hills district area. Where is it you meet up at?