Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Pre Sleeve Diet

1. jammy
    jammy
    Deep Breath....Aaahhhh. Ok so I start my pre-op diet tomorrow. I am getting jitters and nervous just thinking about it. Totally excited and hoping I can make it through this without a meltdown To all my surgery buddies, cheers to you and so looking forward to meeting you all!
  2. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    cheers to u as well..... today I began my pre-op diet as well.... 7 more days to go Im packing my travel bag as we speak see you soon
  3. jammy
    jammy
    What all are you packing? I guess I need to figure that out as well. How's the diet going for you so far? I am doing ok I guess. I did eat the noodles in my Lipton soup mix pack though...
  4. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    I packed very light and its hard for me to do so.... Im so use to overpacking but I only want to take a carry on bag and not have to check any luggage. I packed my bag today im taking 2 pair pants, 2 tops, 2 gowns, socks, undergarments, toiletries(trial size lotion soap toothpaste etc) gas x strips, a notebook to write in, my purse and a sony tablet and charger thats really about it. the liquid diet has been ok today. So far I had a protein shake 2 greek yogurts I drained the soup from campbells chicken noodle soup and added water to it and it was actually good I also had a half cup of sugar free jello. I am so ready for this to be over all ready!! We'll see how it goes tomorrow TTYL
  5. zmdh39
    Good luck on your pre-op, I have six days to go on mine...happy surgery!
  6. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    @Melanie yes good luck on yours as well today was day 2 for me and it actually went a lil better than yesterday I am so ready for this part to be o-v-e-r. See you soon!!
  7. jammy
    jammy
    Day 2 down....5 more to go! I will be flying out Friday instead so will see you all there! Yay! go us!
  8. jammy
    jammy
    Are either of you feeling really bloated and gassy?
  9. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    I havent felt bloated or gassy thus far ............5 more days to go Thank god!!