Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

13 days til my surgery

1. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    I changed my surgery date from September 26th til October 6th so that my cousin and I could get the procedure done together. So I am about 2 weeks away and I am so excited... We both just quit drinking and smoking so this is going to be a struggle but not more than we can bare. Cant wait to start the 7 day pre op diet just wanted to update
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Congrads girl, and I tell everyone don't get discouraged if you don't stick to the diet 1000% do the best you can. You will be fine. I mean really only eat if it is killing you and eat something light. You know you got all of us here for you.
  3. judy79
    judy79
    Congrats girl!!! Can't wait till I get mine in Jan, by then you will be showing before and after pics!!!!
  4. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Congrats girl, I quit smoking in August this year and I am only 30 days out from my surgery today!!!
  5. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Congrats girl, I quit smoking in August this year and I am only 30 days out from my surgery today!!!
  6. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Congrats girl, I am only 30 days out from mine today!! Can't wait!
  7. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Sorry couldn't quit posting
  8. jammy
    jammy
    I will be there with my mom the day before you! This is a very exciting journey. Wishing you the best and will probably see you guys there
  9. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
    Thanks ladies the hardest part is the no smoking other than that im fine
  10. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
  11. LivingLifeJohnson
    LivingLifeJohnson
  12. zmdh39
    Sweet, I am having surgery one the 5th, so maybe I will see ya there. Good luck girl!
  13. zmdh39
    Sweet, I am having surgery one the 5th, so maybe I will see ya there. Good luck girl!
  14. zmdh39
    I am right there with ya on the not smoking thing, didn't think it would be this hard to lay them down
  15. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Talked to Tracie she said she is doing okay and she just crossed with just her DL. She said she has no pain at all and is ready to go home.
  16. judy79
    judy79
    I just started smoking....Stress!!
  17. judy79
    judy79
  18. judy79
    judy79