Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Loosing TOOO much?

1. Kardani9
    Kardani9
    I've dropped to 195 with the pre-op diet (ridiculous when it's never worked before!). I still have 13 days till surgery. What if i loose a lot more?! Will they do the surgery? This is a concern because I can not eat like this all the time for the rest of my life, which is the whole point of me having surgery!
    I am 5'3" and still in a size 20. I happen to know at 120, I look anorexic. (briefly 120 in high school 26 years ago) My goal weight is 140.
    Is anyone else worried about loosing too much?
  2. 1ABthin
    1ABthin
    I don't know... I think I'm going to start selecting my cloth by size in my closet. I kept the cute ones as I gained. Hopefully soon I will start my way down and throw away the big ones for good! ;-)
  3. Kardani9
    Kardani9
    That's my plan as well! I have a box 2 sizes down that I pulled from storage a couple of weeks ago. I've using a pair of my skinny jeans from 6 sizes ago to encourage me when I start freaking out! Lol
  4. Kardani9
    Kardani9
    That's my plan as well! I have a box 2 sizes down that I pulled from storage a couple of weeks ago. I've using a pair of my skinny jeans from 6 sizes ago to encourage me when I start freaking out! Lol
  5. Kardani9
    Kardani9
    That's my plan as well! I have a box 2 sizes down that I pulled from storage a couple of weeks ago. I've been using a pair of my skinny jeans from 6 sizes ago to encourage me when I start freaking out! Lol
  6. Kardani9
    Kardani9
    Clearly, i had trouble getting my last comment to post :/
  7. LongBeach
    LongBeach
    I am converting from the band to the sleeve in December and I have similar worries. I am 172 pounds this morning wearing a size 12-14. I was once *** and wearing a size 18. The lowest I reached was 162 then I went back up to 189 (April of this year) and got filled to the max to get back to where I am. The maximum fill has caused so many other issues and I'm fed up with the band.

I'm only 5 feet tall so I could go down to 100 lbs, but I like my body with some meat on it. 125 is my goal. So with less than 50lbs to lose right now, might the sleeve be too much? Others here say just to eat higher calorie stuff if I lose too much, but it seems that that defeats the purpose of learning to control my weight--plus, I'm a fairly healthy eater naturally. Also, although I have had my band deflated (last week), my mind still says eat small amounts of food and pick your food carefully. What if I lose ten more pounds by surgery date?

Last two worries are regarding loose skin and hair loss. I didn't have hair loss with the band at all, and I have a little bit of loose skin on my inner thighs. If I get loose skin, how can I afford surgery to correct it? Ahh...so many worries.

The good thing is though--I have a vintage clothing "side" business (I'm a teacher), and I love some of the cute outfits I find in a size 3. I'd love to be able to wear them and not sell them!
  8. LongBeach
    LongBeach
    I am converting from the band to the sleeve in December and I have similar worries. I am 172 pounds this morning wearing a size 12-14. I was once *** and wearing a size 18. The lowest I reached was 162 then I went back up to 189 (April of this year) and got filled to the max to get back to where I am. The maximum fill has caused so many other issues and I'm fed up with the band.

I'm only 5 feet tall so I could go down to 100 lbs, but I like my body with some meat on it. 125 is my goal. So with less than 50lbs to lose right now, might the sleeve be too much? Others here say just to eat higher calorie stuff if I lose too much, but it seems that that defeats the purpose of learning to control my weight--plus, I'm a fairly healthy eater naturally. Also, although I have had my band deflated (last week), my mind still says eat small amounts of food and pick your food carefully. What if I lose ten more pounds by surgery date?

Last two worries are regarding loose skin and hair loss. I didn't have hair loss with the band at all, and I have a little bit of loose skin on my inner thighs. If I get loose skin, how can I afford surgery to correct it? Ahh...so many worries.

The good thing is though--I have a vintage clothing "side" business (I'm a teacher), and I love some of the cute outfits I find in a size 3. I'd love to be able to wear them and not sell them!
  9. LongBeach
    LongBeach
    weird...blocked out my largest weight: 2 2 0 lbs.
  10. LongBeach
    LongBeach
    weird...blocked out my largest weight: 2 2 0 lbs.
  11. krick1982
    krick1982
    I am also worried about losing too much weight. Currently i weigh 200lbs. After I lose the weight required by my insurance I will be down to 180lbs.
  12. a healthier me
    a healthier me
    I am still losing after meeting my goal weight. I had my sleeve done in may of this year. Carbs make me nauseated and I'm hypoglycemic so sugars are not a good choice either. I haven't been exercising much other than walking and some free weights since I don't wanna lose more. I'm open for suggestions.