Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

1 year Anniversary

1. bostonian
    bostonian
    So ladies,
    I just passed my year and 100 lbs lighter. For all of you who are new out or comtemplating surgery I will tell you it was the best decision of my life. The first 6 months SUCKED, but looking back I would have NEVER been able to lose this much weight on my own! I have been dipping into clothes I haven't worn in 8 years and I feel fantastic! Clothes shopping and getting dressed is no longer a chore when you don't look like a circus tent! LOL. I am no longer the "FAT GIRL" with all my skinny heads and even though I am happily married I have noticed I've gotten checked out a few times! LOL
    I have about another 15 lbs to go that just won't come off, so I joined a gym. I can not tell you how long it has been since I was able to physically do a class and not feel like I am having a heart attack. I go by manquins and my 3 year old say's "Thats mommy". It feel great.
    So just wanted to check in with you all! Keep up the great work ladies!
  2. Yureee
    Yureee
    Hi my name is Judy and I love to read success stories and canīt wait to be one of them. Im not sleeved yet but I hope it happens soon.I have an app with my dr next Wed to do some final testing then hopefully he gives me a surgery date. Where did you get your done?