Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

6 days out! Feeling okay.

1. Sfoskett
    Sfoskett
    I had my sleeve on Monday 22. I think I did okay, but I also had a hiatal hernia repaired (didn't know I had it). Still some pain with swallowing and burping is bad news. Mentally I want food but physically I'm not hungry. So far so good. Any of you Ohioians use Dr Curry?
  2. sassysuez
    sassysuez
    Hello Sfoskett, I am glad you are doing ok, keep up the good work.
  3. jkutcher
    jkutcher
    I have my surgery coming up in October with Dr. Curry, how have you felt about him/his office so far. I'm a little frustrated with trying to get things coordinated. I had my EDG this past Thursday, all looked good. Where did you have your surgery? How long did you stay?
  4. kelli4girlz
    kelli4girlz
    I am seeing Dr Curry tomorrow...excited because Dr. #1....well I am seeing a 2nd Dr so that tells you something...I sure hope this doesn't take very long...I'm done waiting...
  5. tessa_ellis
    tessa_ellis
    Any updates since surgery ? Love to know how you guys did ? Howd you like Dr. Curry ? Was the pain horribly ? How quick did you get back to work ? Did he suggest a certain amount of time for you to be off work ? I've got lots of questions, hope you are doing AWESOME !
  6. Kelbel123
    Kelbel123
    Aug 6 I had my sleeve done by Dr Curry love the staff and doctor did an excellent job. I have been sick ever since surgery but he said it's all normal. I have to keep thinking they did take half of my stomach out. I hope day 3 will be even better, I'm not hungry probably because I feel sick. For the sleeve they want you off 2wks if possible if not he said 1wk 1/2. I'm taking 2wks I'm not going to rush back. My stomach were the cut is not bad at all just feel tender and sore, but nothing bad. I'm having trouble getting down 48ounces of fluid a day, but I don't want to dehydrated, yes feel weak. I'm not outting this out there to scare anyone as you seen alot of people haven't had any trouble, I'm just putting this so I can relate to someone and get some feedback. I hope all of you are doing well.