I have large shirts

dress shirts

Jeans sizes 18 and 16 (SEVERAL)

send me a message if your interested!

thanks
    Sheree
  2. cketelsen
    cketelsen
    I have a big box of clothes I'm going to either toss or mail to someone. Most are size 8-10 pants, M for shirts. anyone interested? Send me your address and I'll ship! Women's clothes, of course.
  3. StephO
    StephO
    Shell, I may be interested in some of those jeans! Are they tall, or at least average (I'm 5'9")? Do you have pictures of anything?

I'll be going through my closet in the next week, and I'll have some 2x/3x tops and possibly some 24/26 bottoms.
  4. bjsrealtor
    bjsrealtor
    I have a huge bag/box of pants and shirts and jean skirts in 2X and 3X. I will trade or ship if you are interested.
    I am 5'10 in tall and did weigh 271. now I am 224. I am in a 16-18 now.
  5. ShannaBanana
    ShannaBanana
    Shell and cketrlsen...... I'm interested in both. Please send me a message. I have nothing now. Of you still have these clothes. I just seen the post. Thx
  6. ninag2011@yahoo.com
    ninag2011@yahoo.com
    If anyone is looking to get rid of their 2x-3x shirts please let me know. Thanks A Bunch !!
  7. AmyM
    AmyM
    I have 3x tops for trade. I also have 20p jeans and a jean skirt size 22. I am looking for 16-18p bottoms and 1x or xl tops.
  8. Friend
    Friend
    Hello ladies, I am interest in size 16-20 and XL-1x tops. Anyone still offering?
    Thank you so much !!
  9. roxiesjourney
    roxiesjourney
    does anyone have any 4-5x clothes , i am waiting to go into surgery and i cant find anything my size its rather embarrassing, cant wait until surgery
  10. mamb0831
    mamb0831
    I live in Philadelphia, PA
    I have clothes from 26 down to 18 that I need to get rid of
  11. moo-d chef
    moo-d chef
    I live in Hawaii and am transitioning from a 2x, 16-18 to a L-XL size 14. Would love to trade if anyone has clothes, especially for work. Mahalo!
  12. sraebaer
    sraebaer
    How would this work? I would love to pack up stuff with the condition that the person getting the clothes pay my postage. (I know postage isn't cheap.) I have tons of size 18 capris/shorts and 1X tees if anyone is interested. Also jeans in sizes 18 short and 16 Short. (Or if you're in Kansas City, stop by for free!)
  13. SunnyL
    SunnyL
    mamb0831 Do you still have your clothes?
  14. SunnyL
    SunnyL
    I am not having my surgery until July and I am in need of some 3x tops and some bottoms (jeans, shorts, capris, yoga pants, etc) with at least a 49" waist. I have gotten rid of a lot of my smaller clothes but I still have some. I can go through my clothes and find what I have left. I know I still have several that I was "hoping to fit into again someday" clothes. I had a whole tote full of scrubs of all sizes that I will see if I can find (we just moved and lots of things are in storage). I can trade or just pay for shipping if anybody has anything.