Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Doctor

1. nbendily
    nbendily
    Once home...did anyone have problem with their insurance company covering any doctor appointments? Did anyone doctor want to do blood work on them once they got home??
  2. lisa72012
    lisa72012
    My Doctor did blood work 4 weeks post op to make sure everything was mormal which it was but potassium a little low. My insurace (Kaiser) had covered all my appts.
  3. jwagner68
    jwagner68
    I haven't had to do any doctors appointment my mom is a RMA so she will help with my stitch removal. I found doctor Mario and the rest of the staff down there the Hospital Jerusalem to be wonderful and
    very accommodating and not once did I feel unwelcome or out of place.
  4. jwagner68
    jwagner68
    I haven't had to do any doctors appointment my mom is a RMA so she will help with my stitch removal. I found doctor Mario and the rest of the staff down there the Hospital Jerusalem to be wonderful and
  5. jwagner68
    jwagner68
  6. cketelsen
    cketelsen
    I've had to go to a walk in clinic to deal with a staph infection from my incisions. I'm going on 3 weeks and one still hasn't healed yet. I'm getting nervous and frustrated that no one from Almanza's team seems to care. Anyone else had their incisions open after taking the stitches out? If so, did it finally heal on it's own?
  7. cketelsen
    cketelsen
    I've had to go to a walk in clinic to deal with a staph infection from my incisions. I'm going on 3 weeks and one still hasn't healed yet. I'm getting nervous and frustrated that no one from Almanza's team seems to care. Anyone else had their incisions open after taking the stitches out? If so, did it finally heal on it's own?