Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

lOOKIN FORWard to MY new ME!!!

1. jdecker11
    jdecker11
    Hellllloooo:

I'm fairly new to this site and looking for others that are going to be going through the surgery with Dr. Sheih. I met him a few years ago when I needed a surgen to take care of my lap band. I had that placed in 2004. I didn't have anyone in the Naples area to help me with the post-op care for many years. I went to Miami a couple of times, but the band has never been successfull for me. I can't wait for Kelsey to call me with a surgey date. I got a new job that will pretty much cover all my expense with this revision. I'm so excited to start a new journey and look forward to all the support from Dr. Sheih's team. I would love to meet others who have already been sleeved by Dr. Sheih and experience their up's and down's....hopefully more up's than down. I have full trust in Dr. Sheih and I can't wait to meet him in the OR!!! Good luck to all of you! Enjoy FL to the fullest and soak up the sunshine! Janine
  2. Paula
    Paula
    Hello my people.... I am currently waiting on news from my insurance co. for a go ahead on the revision I am in need of. I met Dr. Shieh

through a friend at work. I am very excited and so ready to begin again! Paula
  3. ILgal
    ILgal
    I am not in Ft. Myers but close enough in Naples. I am currently waiting for insurance clearance too and have done all my testing. Next appointment 7/12/11 so hoping I will have some news then. Good to see all of the local area Florida people!
  4. Paula
    Paula
    Well, the removal of the band was ok'd, however the sleeve was denied, It is supposedly experimental according to my ins. co.
  5. DestinyDeb
    DestinyDeb
    I had my sleeve with Dr Sheih last year 10/11/10 and have not looked back since. He is totally awesome....
  6. Paula
    Paula
    UPDATE!!!!
    As of June 29 2012, I had my band removed, (woot), Annnnnnnddddd as of September 11, 2012 I am , wait for it, Sleeved!!!Yippie!!!! Dr. Shieh did my surgery in Ft Lauderdale at the Holy Cross hospital. So glad , it seems like it has been a very long time coming.. That is all, thanks all......