Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama

Rate this Entry
MY last day at the elementary school was emotional. The kids all rushed to hug me & pushed me into the wall lol & the teachers & security guard teared up. We took the boys out to the light up night at the local resort & it was raining & cold & very crowded but turned to snow on the way home. Saturday we took the boys out to the Nutcracker Village & ogelbay festival of lights & saw some old friends we used to work with. Then Sunday was my niece"s 18th birthday party. My sister came & I tried to make small talk but she wouldn't even make eye contact. My brother talked to her before she left & told her she needed to grow up & be at moms for Christmas. So Christmas we all met at mom's at 4 for dinner. We pulled into the drive way w/ my brother & his family right behind us. My husband took in the lasagna & my boys went in the house w/ my mom. My sister & her husband come out & she asks if I need help w/ anything. I say yes please as I'm unloading the trunk. I hand her the baby bag & a bag for my mom & her husband marched right up to me & got in my face yelling I hear you've been talking shit about me for 5 years! I was completely blindsided & said are you really going to do this today at my mom's house?? He keeps getting in my face yelling & cussing & my niece who's on crutches us crying & yelling at him to stop that the day was for my mom & he told her to shut up & stay out of it! Then when my husband came out to get in between the two of us he pushed my husband into the hood of my brothers car! Then all hell broke loose!!! I started yelling don't you touch my husband & then my sil & brother were yelling don't you dare touch him & yell at our daughter! While my sister just stands there!!!! So now everyone is worked up & my brother & sil tell my sister's husband to leave & that he's not welcome because he ruined the day for our family! He then starts yelling & calling all of us lazy mother f-ers & no one does anything for my mom unless she asks & no one sees or does anything for her except him!!!! My niece yelled at him that she cuts the grass not him & my sil lost her mind!!!! My brother is hardest worker I know & everyone knows it! So she & my brother are still trying to get my sister's husband to leave I'm trying to console my niece, my husband is consoling my mom & my sister just stands there!!! Her idiot husband yells "I'll never darken this threshold again" like seriously??? who talks like that???!!! Then he leaves, all of us are shaking w/ rage & crying & we go into the house & we all tell my sister we are all completely done w/ him & she is blind!!! Dinner was tense but we all tried to make it as normal as possible for the kids & my mom. No one has talked to my sister since & my mom & my boys & brother & sil are all going out to see family in ohio this weekend. My mom called me yesterday morning to tell me that she was so happy & relieved to know that I didn't start the fight that it was all him & I was "jumped" by him. So now my entire family sees firsthand exactly the person he is that I've said all along & I'm not the drama queen troublemaker my sister says I am. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

Submit "goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama" to Digg Submit "goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama" to del.icio.us Submit "goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama" to StumbleUpon Submit "goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow. Just wow. Sorry this happened to you. My only advice is to have no contact with crazy people.
    Family gatherings...

I am lucky in that way, we don't have a lot of family.
    You select friends, but you are stuck with family.
    Drama.
    With people like that it is best to save your breath (and your sanity) and cut all ties. Hope your new year is better.
    Wow. You don't need toxic in your life. Be at peace and do what you need to!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    Wow. You don't need toxic in your life. Be at peace and do what you need to!
    agreed! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Wow. Just wow. Sorry this happened to you. My only advice is to have no contact with crazy people.
    thanks! I agree!